"Why did you choose this product?"
I am not a memory foam mattress person... my bed at home is a conventional spring bed. However, we needed a pad to go over the cushions in our travel trailer dinette when it was converted to a bed. The cushions were firm, which we liked, but we thought it needed a bit of softness. We ordered the 4" gel memory foam with the fiber mattress topper. The only negative I was concerned about was the cover. I hadn't realized that it was microfiber cover. I was worried this would be too hot. However, we have been using it to camp since April and have not had trouble with it being too warm to sleep on so far. (I usually have hot flashes so I expect to be warm at some point in the night.) This has not been unacceptable. I would prefer a cotton top but the microfiber seems to be working just fine....
Slumber Perfect 4-inch Gel Memory Foam and 1.5-inch Fiber Mattress Topperby Slumber Perfect
Comforpedic Loft from Beautyrest 4-inch Supreme Gel Memory Foam and 1.5-inch Fiber Mattress Topper
Sale: $115.64 - $211.94
LINENSPA Essentials Gel Swirl Memory Foam Topper - Multiple Thickness Options
Sale: $49.94 - $227.24
Slumber Solutions 4-inch Memory Foam and 1.5-inch Fiber Mattress Topper
Sale: $98.99 - $179.99
LUCID Comfort Collection 4-inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress Topper
Sale: $71.09 - $149.84
ITEM#: 17366292The Slumber Perfect Gel Memory Foam Topper is paired with a luxurious plush fiber mattress cover that provides the ultimate comfort. This mattress topper offers 4 inches of premium gel infused memory foam with a removable 1.5-inch fiberfill cover.
- Topper Measures: 5.5 inches thick
- Fiberfill Cover Measures: 1.5 inches thick
- 2 pound density
- Gel channels heat away faster, keeping you at an optimum sleeping temperature
- Temperature-sensitive memory foam provides the ultimate in comfort and pressure point relief
- Polyester fiberfill cover provides a luxuriously plush sleep surface
- Memory Foam gently cradles your body to provide an enjoyable restful night's sleep
- Naturally hypoallergenic to provide a healthier sleep environment
- Cover offers 4-inch gusset with a stretch-to-fit 17-inch contour skirt
- Meets all flammability standards
- Twin: 5.5 inches high x 38 inches wide x 74 inches long
- Full: 5.5 inches high x 53 inches wide x 74 inches long
- Queen: 5.5 inches high x 59 inches wide x 79 inches long
- King: 5.5 inches high x 75 inches wide x 79 inches long
- Cal King: 5.5 inches high x 71 inches wide x 83 inches long
- Temperature-smart memory foam responds to your body heat and movement, reshaping to evenly distribute body weight and relieve pressure points to improve circulation
- Never needs turning
- This product arrives tightly packed in a portable box for customer convenience.
- Remove from packaging within 72 hours of receipt to maximize foam expansion.
- You can sleep on it the same night you unwrap it, however please allow 48 hours to fully return to its original shape.
- Vacuum sealing sometimes traps odors. After unwrapping, air product for a few hours to eliminate trapped odors.
- Due to machine-cutting manufacturing processes, there may be slight variances in the dimensions of this product.
Memory Foam Tips:
Due to the nature of Memory Foam the firmness level of every item is unique. Please be advised that even similar products may produce different firmness results
Once opened this product is non-returnable.
Click here to view mattress topper buying guide.
|Type||Flat Topper, Mattress Topper|
|Memory Foam Type||Gel Memory Foam, Memory Foam|
|Care Instruction||Spot Clean|
|Product Features||Cooling, Made in USA|
|Warranty||3 Year limited manufacturer warranty|
|Country of Origin||United States|
I am not a memory foam mattress person... my bed at home is a conventional spring bed. However, we needed a pad to go over the cushions in our travel trailer dinette when it was converted to a bed. The cushions were firm, which we liked, but we thought it needed a bit of softness. We ordered the 4" gel memory foam with the fiber mattress topper. The only negative I was concerned about was the cover. I hadn't realized that it was microfiber cover. I was worried this would be too hot. However, we have been using it to camp since April and have not had trouble with it being too warm to sleep on so far. (I usually have hot flashes so I expect to be warm at some point in the night.) This has not been unacceptable. I would prefer a cotton top but the microfiber seems to be working just fine.
I was really hoping this would do the trick for my sore back but its a bit too soft. I ended up putting it underneath, yes underneath a standard Tempurpedic full size mattress. Though it hangs over in a strange way, it has improved the feel of the Tempurpedic. Strange. My plan now is to purchase the same standard Tempurpedic for the King bed and put this underneath.
Questions & Answers
Shopping Tips & Inspiration
How to Recycle a Memory Foam Mattress Pad
How to Recycle a Memory Foam Mattress Pad from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about how to recycle memory foam mattress pads.
FAQs about Memory Foam Mattress Toppers
FAQs about Memory Foam Mattress Toppers from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with answers to frequently asked questions about memory foam mattress toppers.
How to Pick Memory Foam Mattress Topper Thickness
A memory foam mattress topper can transform the feel of your bed, improving your sleep experience. Choosing the right topper thickness will keep you cradled and comfortable all night long. Use these suggestions to narrow down your options.
How to Clean a Memory Foam Mattress Topper
Cleaning your memory foam mattress topper is important. Shop and save money on the best mattress topper cleaning supplies at Overstock.com
How to Compare Memory Foam Mattress Toppers
Memory foam mattress toppers add softness to your mattresses. Shop and save money on the best mattress toppers at Overstock.com
Memory Foam Buying Guide
Memory foam is one of the most widely used bedding materials because of its comfort and support. Figure out what type of foam is right for your sleep paradise.
Memory Foam Mattress Topper Buying Guide
Buying a memory foam mattress topper is a great way to make your mattress more comfortable while adding the support your body needs. We'll help you decide which is right for you.
How to Keep Cool with a Memory Foam Topper
How to Keep Cool with a Memory Foam Topper from Overstock.com. Do you get warm when you sleep on memory foam? Check out these tips on keeping cool with a memory foam topper.
How to Choose a Memory Foam Mattress Topper
How to Choose a Memory Foam Mattress Topper from Overstock.com. You spend one third of your life in bed. Memory foam mattress toppers can help you stay comfortable.
Best Bedding for Christmas
This Christmas, give the coziest gift of all with bedding and bedding accessories. From luxury sheet sets to comfortable memory foam, bedding can make a great gift. Keep reading to learn more about cozy, comfy Christmas gifts that make for dream-worthy sleep and a beautifully accessorized bedroom.
Bring some color to your dreams with a bedroom makeover.
Shipping & Returns
Leaves our warehouse in 1-10 business days. *
Non-Returnable Item Policy:
This item is not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.