Sealy Posturepedic Soft Down Stomach Sleeper Standard Size Pillow

by Sealy Posturepedic
Today$6299
Free Shipping*

Members get Free Shipping & 5% Rewards back for only $19.95/yr Learn More

Free Shipping on All Orders
Never Pay Extra
5% Rewards Back
Earn on Every Purchase
Rewards for Writing Reviews
Up to $20 for Each Product
Free, No-Hassle Returns
On Thousands of Select Items
5% Dining Rewards
Get Paid to go out Tonight
Free Stock Trades
Powered by Muriel Siebert & Co., Inc.
Add Club O Gold for $19.95/yr
Club O is FREE for Military, Teachers, Students, and First Responders
ITEM# 20099980
  • Delivery Estimate

    Select a Product Option to view shipping

      **Delivery date is approximate and not guaranteed. Estimates include processing and shipping times, and are only available in US (excluding APO/FPO and PO Box addresses). Final shipping costs are available at checkout.

    • Warranty
      Included: 1 year Limited Manufacturer
    • Notifications

      Receive product notifications for this item, and also receive other email-exclusive savings.

    Love this item?

    Save it to a list so you can find it anytime!


    Oops,

    something went wrong.

    Please refresh the page and try again.


    Details

    ITEM#: 20099980

    Enjoy a luxuriously soft and supportive night's sleep with this Sealy Posturepedic pillow. Featuring hypoallergenic white duck down fill and 230 thread count cotton fabric, this pillow provides incredible comfort and support.

    Features:
    • 230 thread count cotton fabric
    • White duck down fill
    • Hypoallergenic
    • Machine washable
    • White color
    • 16 ounces of fill
    • 20 inches wide x 26 inches long

    Down and feather-filled products are packaged tightly during shipping. Upon receipt, remove this item from its packaging, fluff gently, and allow several hours for full loft recovery. In addition, products sealed in plastic packaging sometimes have a disagreeable scent because of concentrated natural fibers. A few hours of airing typically removes the odor.

    We recommend that this item is fluffed at least once a week to maintain down distribution.

    The digital images we display have the most accurate color possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in color between the actual product and your screen.

    Specs

    Features
    Care Instruction Machine Wash
    Fill Type Down
    Pillow Firmness Soft
    Pillow Material Cotton
    Pillow Type Bed
    Product Features Hypoallergenic
    Set Includes Single
    Dimensions 26.0 In. X 20.0 In. X 5.0 In.
    Warranty 1 year Limited Manufacturer
    Model Number DLB100PI0120
    Country of Origin United States
    • Fairly pleased
      Verified Purchase

      This is a pillow for those of us who don't want much bulk. It had a slight chemical smell and I am sensitive so I aired it outside for 3 days before using. The only reason I am not giving 5 stars is that the outside cover makes it less soft and noisy. I think it is because it is stiff so the feathers don't come through, maybe after it is washed it will quiet down (no pun intended).

      Read More
    • Great pillow!
      Verified Purchase

      This user earned $2.00 in rewards for writing this review.Learn More

      I had a pillow I loved for years. Since I had it for years, it had to be retired. Have not been able to find a soft, flexible pillow to replace it until now. If you like to be able to fold and squish your pillow, this is the one for you.

      Read More
    • pillows were down, but soft the were not.
      Verified Purchase

      My husband likes a "soft" pillow--this did not make the grade I'll keep them for the gust room, and get others from another source.

      Read More
    • Verified Purchase

      This user earned $2.00 in rewards for writing this review.Learn More

      My boyfriend is notoriously picky about nearly everything, and has a hard time sleeping through the night. Not only did this pillow meet his standards, but he's also been getting a better night's sleep because he isn't fighting with his pillow anymore.

      Read More
    • Verified Purchase

      I absolutely love this pillow. I needed something very soft and low. This does just that!

      Read More
    • Verified Purchase

      70% Down, but the other 30% doesn’t have stickler feather pointy ends. So, it’s decent, but not truly luxuriously down.

      Read More
    • Just what I wanted
      Verified Purchase

      Bought this for someone known to faceplant into bed. Perfect.

      Read More
    • Verified Purchase

      Read More
    • Verified Purchase

      Read More
    • Verified Purchase

      Read More
    • Great pillow!
      Verified Purchase

      This user earned $2.00 in rewards for writing this review.Learn More

      I had a pillow I loved for years. Since I had it for years, it had to be retired. Have not been able to find a soft, flexible pillow to replace it until now. If you like to be able to fold and squish your pillow, this is the one for you.

      Read More
    • pillows were down, but soft the were not.
      Verified Purchase

      My husband likes a "soft" pillow--this did not make the grade I'll keep them for the gust room, and get others from another source.

      Read More
    • Fairly pleased
      Verified Purchase

      This is a pillow for those of us who don't want much bulk. It had a slight chemical smell and I am sensitive so I aired it outside for 3 days before using. The only reason I am not giving 5 stars is that the outside cover makes it less soft and noisy. I think it is because it is stiff so the feathers don't come through, maybe after it is washed it will quiet down (no pun intended).

      Read More
    • Verified Purchase

      I absolutely love this pillow. I needed something very soft and low. This does just that!

      Read More
    • Verified Purchase

      70% Down, but the other 30% doesn’t have stickler feather pointy ends. So, it’s decent, but not truly luxuriously down.

      Read More
    • Verified Purchase

      This user earned $2.00 in rewards for writing this review.Learn More

      My boyfriend is notoriously picky about nearly everything, and has a hard time sleeping through the night. Not only did this pillow meet his standards, but he's also been getting a better night's sleep because he isn't fighting with his pillow anymore.

      Read More
    • Just what I wanted
      Verified Purchase

      Bought this for someone known to faceplant into bed. Perfect.

      Read More
    • Verified Purchase

      Read More
    • Verified Purchase

      Read More
    • Verified Purchase

      Read More
    • Verified Purchase

      Read More

    Questions & Answers

    • Q:

      "Does it come in Queen or King "

      Have an Answer? Be the first to answer this question!

    Shopping Tips & Inspiration

    Shipping & Returns

    Contact Information

    Shipping:

    Usually leaves our warehouse in 1-2 business days. *

    Shipping Information:

    Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
    Standard shipping details
    Expedited shipping details

    Standard Return Policy:

    Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. For the return policy on a Marketplace item, please refer to the Seller’s individual policy, located on the product page by clicking on the Seller name. More Details

    FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.

    For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.

    ** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.