Enhance your sleeping space with this La Paz mattress pad from Porch & Den. The soft mattress pad features a 500 thread count, white cotton shell with a jacquard fabric pattern and a down alternative, premium fiber fill that is both hypoallergenic and anti-microbial. The mattress pad provides a ventilated layer of warmth that stays comfortable all year round, and comes with a stretchy bed skirt that adds an elegant, finished touch to your bedroom decor.
- 500 thread count cotton white cotton shell
- Premium fiber fill
- Fill is recyclable and environmentally friendly
- Hypoallergenic fiber with anti-microbe technology
- Stretchy bed skirt fits mattress up to 18 inches deep
- Special anti-fouling cotton fabric top layer
- Premium fiber middle layer
- Box-stitched non-woven fabric bottom layer
- Twin: 39 inches wide x 75 inches long x 15 inches deep
- Twin fill weight: 31 oz.
- Full: 54 inches wide x 75 inches long x 15 inches deep
- Full fill weight: 43 oz.
- Queen: 60 inches wide x 80 inches long x 15 inches deep
- Queen fill weight: 51 oz.
- King: 78 inches wide x 80 inches long x 15 inches deep
- King fill weight: 67 oz.
Machine wash. A down-alternative mattress pad can be safely and easily machine washed at home. For easy home care, simply machine wash in warm water and tumble dry on a low setting. From one washing to the next, this mattress remains wonderfully soft and fluffy. We highly recommend that the mattress pad be aired out in the sun for 1-2 days prior to first use to allow it to gain its normal thickness and fluff.
Free shipping to the lower 48 states*