"My upcoming hip surgery requires that I keep my knees from going past the midline of my body when I sleep on my side. Will this pillow allow enough space?"
ITEM#: 17438144This pillow offers maximum comfort and reduces pain while you sleep. The Memory Foam contours to your body for a more restful sleep.
- The Leg Wedge Pillow is a dual-purpose state of the art wedge pillow that combines the pressure relieving support of memory foam with the comfortable and soft feeling of cotton velour fabric. The hourglass shape contours to your body and offers support between the knees or thighs, releasing the pressure and tension from your back and hips as it aligns your spine in the correct position. Your back muscles are relaxed. It moves with you as you turn from side to side throughout the night without the need for straps, assuring you a good night sleep and pain free mornings.
- Do you wake up almost every morning with your back sore and your muscles having spasms? Perhaps you awake throughout the night to incapacitating leg cramps. Do your hips hurt when you sleep on your side? Maybe you have varicose veins that have been causing you difficulty? If you can relate to any of these situations, we feel your pain... and we offer you a solution.
- The Leg Wedge Pillow, from Deluxe Comfort, is an extremely comfortable and therapeutic way to keep your lower body in position. The contoured shape goes with you when you roll around in the night no straps needed) to ensure you always end up in a comfortable and pain-free position. Used between the knees or the thighs when sleeping on your side, this pillow holds everything in perfect alignment to both prevent and pacify pain.
- If you sleep on your back, the weight of your legs pulling on your spine creates a lot of stress on the lower back. This leads to waking up feeling drained and sore instead of refreshed and revitalized. This leg wedge pillow can be opened up to create ankle holders that elevate your feet three inches. This will alleviate the stress on your lower back, and will hold your body in its natural alignment. This position is doctor recommended for treatment of varicose vein discomfort.
- The removable terry cloth cover allows for easy cleaning, and the Memory Foam of this pillow molds to your body for customized comfort.
- Closed dimensions: 8 inches high x 10 inches wide x 7 inches thick
- Open dimensions: 4 inches high x 21 inches wide x 7 inches thick
- Remove from packaging within 72 hours of receipt to maximize memory foam expansion.
- This product arrives very tightly packed. Unwrap and allow 48 hours for this product to return to its original shape.
- Being sealed in plastic packaging sometimes traps odors. After unwrapping, allow product to air for a few hours.
- Due to machine-cutting manufacturing processes, there may be slight variances in the dimensions of this product.
Memory Foam Tips:
Due to the nature of Memory Foam the firmness level of every item is unique. Please be advised that even similar products may produce different firmness results.
|Memory Foam Type||Memory Foam|
|Fill Type||Memory Foam|
|Pillow Type||Therapeutic, Wedge|
|Product Features||Antimicrobial, Cover Included, Eco-Friendly, Hypoallergenic|
|Warranty||30 day Manufacturer|
|Country of Origin||United States|
Not worth the cost
The pillows are pretty hard and small. Maybe I am still getting used to them, but they are not what I expected. I prefer using a regular pillow.Read More
it folds in half, so if you can use it 2 ways for your legs, to relieve pressure on the spine(im a side sleeper) or it can be used under the head as wellRead More
nice wedge pillow
Good to relax hips. Its a little thick. Nice to have option open it to lay flat. I like it because it helps me legs relax. I wont say it is perfect but I wouldn't sleep with it. It is more for relaxing not for sleep in my case. Overall it is pretty useful.Read More
Wedge is designed for people with thin thighs
Returning this....area that the thighs should be able to fit into is desgned for people with extremely small thighs. If your going to use this for your calf area, then would probable be a good fit. Seems nicely made and sturdy, but not large enought for my thighs to fit in.Read More
Best memory foam pillow in the world!!
I'm a 911 first responder who lost his leg on September 11th. My left leg is in heaven when using this pillow.Read More
This is too contoured and really rigid-- but great quality hopefully as I recover from my injury it will be more usefulRead More
I use this pillow at night to relieve calf spasms. It works great and I would recommend this item highly. Also helps with back pain.Read More
Perfect for Vein Surgery (ELVT)
This was a great recovery tool to sleep with and elevate your legsRead More
Questions & Answers
Hello Californiasmiles, this wedge pillow is designed to elevate and separate knees, legs or feet. We cannot guarantee that it will elevate to a specific height, as we do not have exact measurements and weights. Sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you for shopping with us!
"Why did you choose this product?"
My husband has severe back pain, a pillow between his legs helps at night.
lower back problems
need it price
Shopping Tips & Inspiration
Best Things to Consider When Buying a Pillow
If you've been waking up with a sore neck and shoulders, it might be time to replace your pillows. Consider your sleeping position, desired pillow firmness, pillow size, and filling type to help you buy the right pillow for maximum comfort.
Best Pillows to Stop Snoring
Having a snoring problem may be no more than a mild irritation at first, but when it begins to affect you or your partner's quality of sleep, it's time to do something about it. Check out these best pillows to reduce snoring.
How to Know When to Replace a Pillow
A pillow that is worn out can leave you feeling tired too, so it's helpful to know when it should be replaced. If you're wondering how well your pillow is holding up, try these simple tricks to see if it's time for a replacement.
FAQs about Bed Pillow Firmness
If you often find yourself tossing and turning at night, it may be time to check and see if you and your pillow are compatible. Shop and save money on the best bedding at Overstock.com
Best Pillows for Every Kind of Sleep
Best Pillows for Every Kind of Sleep from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about the best pillows for every kind of sleep.
How to Freshen Bed Pillows
How to Freshen Bed Pillows from Overstock.com. The slightly gross truth? Your pillows aren't as clean as you think. Here's how to take care of that.
How to Maintain a Body Pillow
How to Maintain a Body Pillow from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about how to maintain a body pillow.
Everything You Need to Know When Buying a Wedge Pillow
Everything You Need to Know When Buying a Wedge Pillow from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with everything you need to know about buying a wedge pillow.
Types of Pillows
Types of Pillows from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about the different types of pillows.
Best Pillows for Reading in Bed
Best Pillows for Reading in Bed from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about the best pillows for reading in bed.
Bring some color to your dreams with a bedroom makeover.
Shipping & Returns
Usually leaves our warehouse in 1-2 business days. *
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. For the return policy on a Marketplace item, please refer to the Seller’s individual policy, located on the product page by clicking on the Seller name. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.