European Heritage Luxury Opulence Soft Hypoallergenic White Goose Down Pillow

by European Heritage
Sale Starts at$10259
Free Shipping*

Members get Free Shipping & 5% Rewards back for only $19.95/yr Learn More

Free Shipping on All Orders
Never Pay Extra
5% Rewards Back
Earn on Every Purchase
Rewards for Writing Reviews
Up to $20 for Each Product
Free, No-Hassle Returns
On Thousands of Select Items
5% Dining Rewards
Get Paid to go out Tonight
Free Stock Trades
Powered by Muriel Siebert & Co., Inc.
Add Club O Gold for $19.95/yr
Club O is FREE for Military, Teachers, Students, and First Responders
ITEM# 16858020
  • Delivery Estimate

    Select a Product Option to view shipping

      **Delivery date is approximate and not guaranteed. Estimates include processing and shipping times, and are only available in US (excluding APO/FPO and PO Box addresses). Final shipping costs are available at checkout.

    • Notifications

      Receive product notifications for this item, and also receive other email-exclusive savings.

    Love this item?

    Save it to a list so you can find it anytime!


    Oops,

    something went wrong.

    Please refresh the page and try again.


    Eco Friendly

    Details

    ITEM#: 16858020

    Ultra-soft and impressively stylish, this gorgeous luxury pillow is stuffed with genuine 600 fill power white goose down. Covered with a silky-smooth 300 thread count cambric cover that makes it feel like you're sleeping on a cloud. Hypoallergenic and machine washable, this pillow is ideal for stomach sleepers, and features sturdy piped seams that promise easy upkeep and incredible comfort for years to come.

    Details: 
    • Luxury Opulence pillow
    • European Heritage brand
    • Woven cambric shell
    • 300 thread count
    • White goose down fill
    • 600 fill power
    • Piped edges
    • Ideal for stomach sleepers
    • White color
    • Plain weave
    • Machine washable
    • Hypoallergenic

    Dimensions:
    • Standard: 20 inches wide x 26 inches long (13 ounces of fill)
    • Queen: 20 inches wide x30 inches long (16 ounces of fill)
    • King: 20 inches wide x36 inches long (19 ounces of fill)

    Down and feather-filled products are packaged tightly during shipping. Upon receipt, remove this item from its packaging, fluff gently, and allow several hours for full loft recovery. In addition, products sealed in plastic packaging sometimes have a disagreeable scent because of concentrated natural fibers. A few hours of airing typically removes the odor.

    We recommend that this item is fluffed at least once a week to maintain down distribution.

    The digital images we display have the most accurate color possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in color between the actual product and your screen.




    Specs

    Features
    Firmness Medium-Soft, Soft
    Care Instruction Machine Wash
    Color White
    Fill Type Down, Goose Down
    Pillow Firmness Soft
    Pillow Material Cotton
    Pillow Type Bed
    Product Features Eco-Friendly, Hypoallergenic
    Set Includes Single
    Dimensions See Details
    Model Number OV-OP
    Country of Origin United States
    • Verified Purchase
      Option: Standard

      This user earned $2.00 in rewards for writing this review.Learn More

      Exactly what one should expect out of a goose down pillow. Super soft and moldable with a perfect amount of feathers and none sticking out of the fabric.

      Read More

      This user was entered into a sweepstakes after submitting their honest review.

    • Verified Purchase
      Option: King

      Perfect down pillow, nice quality.

      Read More
    • Verified Purchase
      Option: Standard

      Very, very happy with these schmuschy pillows.

      Read More
    • Verified Purchase

      Super soft, yet doesn't collapse! All in all, a great pillow

      Read More
    • Verified Purchase
      Option: Standard

      best pillows ever--I have three of them

      Read More
    • Verified Purchase
      Option: Standard

      LOVE this pillow. Wanted soft and it is that. Sleep like a baby!

      Read More
    • Good price
      Verified Purchase
      Option: Queen

      Purchased as a gift for my daughter, She loves them. Good price too.

      Read More
    • European white goose down pillow
      Verified Purchase
      Option: King

      This user earned $1.00 in rewards for writing this review.Learn More

      This is my husbands pillow and he loves it. I will be ordering one for me. I wanted to see how firm a soft pillow is so I could make a decision. He really likes a more or less flat pillow which this one is not flat but it crushes down enough to be really comfortable for him

      Read More
    • Finally! The best pillow
      Verified Purchase
      Option: Standard

      This user earned $1.00 in rewards for writing this review.Learn More

      I bought this pillow as a gift for my partner, who has has two down pillows that are in desperate need of replacing. We didn't want to spend the money but figured this was a decent price for a luxury item. I bought one, she LOVES it, and then I was jealous so I bought myself one. Two more are on my Christmas list. Santa best be getting them for me. They are super light and fluffy...soft and squishable into any shape your heart desires! Best sleep I've had in a long time! Highly recommend.

      Read More
    • Nice product
      Verified Purchase
      Option: Standard

      Happy with item, excellent.

      Read More
    • Yes they are firm
      Verified Purchase
      Option: King

      Great quality. They are very firm and have not softened over time.

      Read More
    • patriciam
      Verified Purchase
      Option: Standard

      This pillow is fabulous, I had the best night's sleep last night. I didn't want to get up this morning. I highly recommend this to anyone who has sleep problems, it's just wonderful. So happy I made the investment in myself.

      Read More
    • Very Nice Quality
      Verified Purchase
      Option: Standard

      I ordered the soft pillow and it is a well sewn pillow with a fair amount of filling in it. I am pleased with my purchase.

      Read More

    Questions & Answers

    • Q:

      "Can down pillows be machine washed or do they have to be dry cleaned?"

      • A:

        These pillows can be machine washed.

    • Q:

      "Is the down, duck down?"

      • A:

        These pillows are white goose down.

    • Q:

      "Are these pillows 100% goose down with no feathers?"

      • A:

        These pillows are made with 75% white goose down and the remaining 25% are broken fabrics of down clusters, but no feathers.

    • Q:

      "Why did you choose this product?"

      • A:

        it is 100% goose down

      • A:

        Looking for a replacement pillow this one had at least 4 stars and good reviews

      • A:

        Because I wanted the best of down pillows.

      Read more Read less
    • Q:

      "What is country of origin of the down?"

      • A:

        This item is manufactured in the USA.

    • Q:

      "are these pillows returnable ?"

      • A:

        This item is returnable in new and unused condition within 30 days of delivery.

    • Q:

      "I noticed the fill power was listed as 600 for all three European Heritage down pillows. i.e. soft, medium, firm. Please explain. Also, what percentage is the white goose down fill for each."

      • A:

        The 600 power fill refers to the size and density of the down feathers used. Usually 600 is a softer pillow about dime size down feather. 700 are medium size and 800 are about the size of a quarter. The 800 is considered luxury. There is no feathers in this product, the law tag will say 75% White Goose Down the remainder 25% are broken fabrics of down clusters, but no feathers. Please let us know if you have any further questions.

    Shopping Tips & Inspiration

    Shipping & Returns

    Contact Information

    Shipping:

    Leaves our warehouse in 1-5 business days. * *

    Shipping Information:

    Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
    Standard shipping details
    Expedited shipping details

    Standard Return Policy:

    Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. For the return policy on a Marketplace item, please refer to the Seller’s individual policy, located on the product page by clicking on the Seller name. More Details

    FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.

    For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.

    ** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.