European Heritage Down Opulence All Year Weight White Goose Down Comforter

by European Heritage
Sale Starts at$26999
Free Shipping*

Plus, Free Shipping & 5% Rewards back for only $19.95/yr Learn More




5% Rewards

On Every Order

Free Shipping

On Every Order

Exclusive Rewards

Earn Big - Up to 40% back!

Free Returns

On Select Clothing & Shoes

Exclusive Offers

Straight to Your Email Inbox

5% Dining Rewards

Get Paid to Go Out Tonight

ITEM# 16808684
  • Delivery Estimate

    Select a Product Option to view shipping

      **Delivery date is approximate and not guaranteed. Estimates include processing and shipping times, and are only available in US (excluding APO/FPO and PO Box addresses). Final shipping costs are available at checkout.

    • Notifications

      Receive product notifications for this item, and also receive other email-exclusive savings.

    Love this item?

    Save it to a list so you can find it anytime!


    something went wrong.

    Please refresh the page and try again.

    Eco Friendly


    ITEM#: 16808684

    Snuggle into bed with this comforter as it eases you to sleep or helps you curl up with a book. Once you get into bed with this comforter, it will be hard to leave.

    • Type of down: White goose down
    • Construction: Baffle box
    • Thread count: 300
    • Outer design: Plain weave
    • Color: White
    • Material: 100-percent cambric cotton cover
    • Fill power: 600
    • Hypoallergenic: Yes
    • Care instructions: Machine washable

    • Twin Comforter: 68 inches wide x 86 inches long with 31 ounces of fill
    • Full Comforter: 76 inches wide x 86 inches long with 33 ounces of fill
    • Queen Comforter: 86 inches wide x 86 inches long x 37 ounces of fill
    • King Comforter: 104 inches wide x 86 inches long 43 ounces of fill

    Down and feather-filled products are packaged tightly during shipping. Upon receipt, remove this item from its packaging, fluff gently, and allow several hours for full loft recovery. In addition, products sealed in plastic packaging sometimes have a disagreeable scent because of concentrated natural fibers. A few hours of airing typically removes the odor.

    We recommend that this item is fluffed at least once a week to maintain down distribution.

    The digital images we display have the most accurate color possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in color between the actual product and your screen.



    Material Cotton
    Warmth Rating Medium Warmth
    Care Instruction Machine Wash
    Color White
    Fill Type Down, Goose Down
    Product Features Baffle Box, Duvet Insert, Eco-Friendly, Hypoallergenic
    Set Includes 1 Piece
    Dimensions See Details
    Model Number OV-OP
    Country of Origin United States
    • Most Recent

    • great comforters
      Verified Purchase

      fluffy and warm exactly as described

      Read More
    • Verified Purchase

      Read More

    Questions & Answers

    • Q:

      "Is this comforter baffle box or sewn through construction?"

      • A:

        This comforter has a baffle box construction.

    • Q:

      "Are there tabs on the corners to attach duvet cover?"

      • A:

        Hello mr, the comforter does not have corner tabs. Thanks for shopping with us!

    • Q:

      "Why did you choose this product?"

      • A:

        Wanted the fill and quality.

      • A:

        Looks like great reviews

      Read more Read less
    • Q:

      "What is the percentage of goose down to feathers?"

      • A:

        Hello seeker, there are no feathers in this product. By law, the law tag cannot say 100% white goose down. The law tag will say 75% goose down and the remaining 25%, broken fabrics of down clusters. Thank you for shopping with us.

    Shopping Tips & Inspiration

    Shipping & Returns

    Contact Information

    Leaves our warehouse in 1-5 business days. * *

    Shipping Information:

    Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
    Standard shipping details
    Expedited shipping details

    Standard Return Policy:

    Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details

    FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.

    For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.

    ** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.