"Why did you choose this product?"
- Pillow type: Down
- Firmness: Soft medium
- Ideal for people who sleep on their stomach or back
- Treat yourself to the dual luxuries of high thread-count cotton and white down fill with this exceptional pillow
- 700 fill power
- Exterior woven from 100-percent Egyptian cotton with a 375 thread count
- Amply filled with hypoallergenic Siberian white down
- Double-stitched piped edging
- Dual washable zippered cover
- Machine washable cover
- Dry clean insert
- Standard: 20 inches x 26 inches with 18 ounces of fill
- Queen: 20 inches x 30 inches with 21 ounces of fill
- King: 20 inches x 36 inches with 25 ounces of fill
Down and feather-filled products are packaged tightly during shipping. Upon receipt, remove this item from its packaging, fluff gently, and allow several hours for full loft recovery. In addition, products sealed in plastic packaging sometimes have a disagreeable scent because of concentrated natural fibers. A few hours of airing typically removes the odor.
We recommend that this item is fluffed at least once a week to maintain down distribution.
The digital images we display have the most accurate color possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in color between the actual product and your screen.
|Firmness||Firm, Medium, Medium-Soft, Soft|
|Care Instruction||Machine Wash|
|Fill Type||Down, Siberian White Down|
|Pillow Material||Egyptian Cotton|
|Size||King, Queen, Standard|
|Country of Origin||United States|
Quality RatingLearn More
Features for RugsSee All Features
When I purchased these my husband took both. He is very picky about his pillows and he loved these. I would buy again.Read More
adequate pillow for the priceRead More
I have ordered several and they are all very very beautiful & well madeRead More
I love these pillows, I would give them more stars except they do seem to flatten out fairly quickly.Read More
Best pillows I have to ever usedRead More
Attention Possible Consumers: If you order one of these pillows do not expect it to contain ONLY white goose down. The actual "Under Penalty Of Law" tag on the Egyptian 400 tc White Goose Down pillow I just received from Overstock.com states: "Cover: 100% Cotton" And, "All new material consisting of white goose down (Minimum 75% down)" What the pillow's tag and Overstock.coms advertisement ommitted (and the customer service lady that I spoke with deemed irrelevant) is what the other possibly 25% of its materials might be. If you're the type of shopper who really likes to know what you are buying BEFORE you pay for it, consider this: The Service Rep I spoke with told me that I won't find a 100% White Goose Down Pillow anywhere on their site, because they don't sell 100% White Goose Down pillows.Read More
I absolutely LOVE this pillow. I have always had pain in my neck and never been able to find a pillow that is comfortable enough and lets me wake up with no stiff or sore neck. I like a soft pillow but not flat. This one is perfect. I can ball it up to make it higher or shake it down if I want it flatter. This pillow is great for anyone who doesn't like a fat, hard pillow. It might be too soft for someone liking a lot of support and you'll need more than one if you use it to prop up to read, but for sleeeping it's very comfortable and worth the money.Read More
I slept no difference on this pillow than my cheap one as far as sleeping goes, it is not fluffy at all. It's not worth the moneyRead More
Pillow is alright. It was not as expected however. It is comfortable but you have to fold it in half in order to get the firmness needed. Aside from that, I LOVE OVERSTOCK.COM shipping was very fast and their customer service is wonderful!Read More
This pillow looks and feels great. However, there is a strange odor. I have tried washing the cover and airing out the pillow. No luck. I would not buy another down pillow like this one,Read More
Questions & Answers
Needed new pillows
I like a softer pillow
"What is feather/down percentage?"
Thank you for your question. The percentage of down is at least 75%.
Thank you for your question. It has at least 75% down cluster, the other 25% will be down fiber, feather fiber and feathers, on the law label, it will show minimum 75% white down.
"Is this pillow filled 100% with goose down or are there feathers mixed in as well? If feathers are mixed in, what is the percentage as stated on the pillow tag?"
I haven't seen or felt any feathers.
Hi rswagschal1, thank you for your question. The percentage of down is at least 75%.
Shopping Tips & Inspiration
Best Things to Consider When Buying a Pillow
If you've been waking up with a sore neck and shoulders, it might be time to replace your pillows. Consider your sleeping position, desired pillow firmness, pillow size, and filling type to help you buy the right pillow for maximum comfort.
Best Pillows to Stop Snoring
Having a snoring problem may be no more than a mild irritation at first, but when it begins to affect you or your partner's quality of sleep, it's time to do something about it. Check out these best pillows to reduce snoring.
How to Know When to Replace a Pillow
A pillow that is worn out can leave you feeling tired too, so it's helpful to know when it should be replaced. If you're wondering how well your pillow is holding up, try these simple tricks to see if it's time for a replacement.
FAQs about Bed Pillow Firmness
If you often find yourself tossing and turning at night, it may be time to check and see if you and your pillow are compatible. Shop and save money on the best bedding at Overstock.com
Best Pillows for Every Kind of Sleep
Best Pillows for Every Kind of Sleep from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about the best pillows for every kind of sleep.
How to Fluff Down Pillows
How to Fluff Down Pillows from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about how to fluff down pillows.
How to Freshen Bed Pillows
How to Freshen Bed Pillows from Overstock.com. The slightly gross truth? Your pillows aren't as clean as you think. Here's how to take care of that.
How to Maintain a Body Pillow
How to Maintain a Body Pillow from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about how to maintain a body pillow.
Everything You Need to Know When Buying a Wedge Pillow
Everything You Need to Know When Buying a Wedge Pillow from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with everything you need to know about buying a wedge pillow.
Types of Pillows
Types of Pillows from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about the different types of pillows.
Bring some color to your dreams with a bedroom makeover.
Shipping & Returns
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
This product is not yet released, and is expected to ship on Sep. 27, 2005.
This date is subject to change. In order to assure you receive Overstock.com's low price on this item, your credit card will be charged upon order placement. The item will ship immediately upon release.
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.