Canadian Down & Feather Company White Goose Down Comforter Summer weight
This duvet is filled with care in Canada. The shell is made of crisp 260 thread count down-proof cotton and is filled with quality, ethically-sourced 575 loft goose down. Down fill is soft and luxurious, made up of tiny, fluffy clusters and makes for light, yet high performance duvets.
Summer Weight is great for hot sleepers or warmer temperatures. It's a light, thinner-style duvet designed to provide only minimal warmth.
- Baffle Box Construction: Baffle walls for maximum loft / Boxes to prevent content from shifting
- 260 Thread Count: Prevents down from escaping
- 100% Cotton: Fine cotton allows the down to breathe
- Corner Loops: Loops on all 4 corners to tie and anchor the duvet in place
- White Goose Down: Bright white appearance with freshest and highest performance type of fill available
- 575+ Fill Power Down: Insulates and lofts 575+ cubic inches per ounce of fill
- Hypoallergenic: Anti-microbial process used to eliminate bacteria
- Guaranteed Quality: Guaranteed against manufacturing defects for 20 Years
- Filled in Canada with domestic and/or imported materials
- RDS down, certified by IDFL 005914
Twin: 64" x 86", 18 oz Fill
Double/Full: 78" x 86", 22 oz Fill
Queen: 88" x 90", 25 oz Fill
XL Queen: 96" X 98", 30 oz Fill
King: 102" x 90", 29 oz Fill
XL King: 110" x 100", 35 oz Fill
Care Instructions: Dry Clean or have Professionally Washed
**Items must be unused, unwashed and in their original condition to be eligible for refund within 30 days. Canadian Down & Feather Company does not cover the return shipping cost.
The digital images we display have the most accurate color possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in color between the actual product and your screen.