Deck out your bed in primitive, country class with the Black Check Star Quilt Set. This country style quilt set features stitch in the ditch hand-quilting on various black and tan check pattern, plaid, and solid cotton. For a unique take on primitive style this quilt set showcases 5-point star and confetti block patches accented with solid and check fabric borders. Shams contain a black star applique centered on solid tan cotton fabric, accented with black and tan check border. Reverses to solid tan cotton.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- PRIMITIVE DECOR: traditional style that compliments any primitive or Americana home.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton shell for a proper look and feel.
- STITCH IN THE DITCH: Both the quilt and shams contain stitch in the ditch hand-quilting on various black and tan check pattern, plaid, and solid cotton fabrics
- 5-POINT STAR: This star quilt features 5-point star and confetti block patches accented with solid and check fabric borders, shams contain a black star applique centered on solid tan cotton fabric, accented with black and tan check border
- STRAIGHT EDGE: Both quilt and shams finished with .5" solid black binding
- REVERSIBLE: Both quilt and shams reverse to solid tan cotton fabric
- SECURE CLOSURE: Shams feature 3 tie closures with 3" overlap to conceal pillow insert
- PATCHWORK: HAND-QUILTED: These quilt and shams are hand-quilted and machine pieced.
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Batting
- Colors: Raven Black, Khaki Tan
- Closure Type: Ties Closure
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Line Dry, Iron safe
- California King Set - 14.1 lb1 x Quilt - 115" long x 130" wide
2 x Sham - 21" x 37"
- King Set - 9.6 lb1 x Quilt - 95" long x 105" wide
2 x Sham - 21" x 37"
- Queen Set - 8.9 lb1 x Quilt - 90" long x 90" wide
2 x Sham - 21" x 27"
- Twin Set - 4.6 lb1 x Quilt - 86" long x 68" wide
1 x Sham - 21" x 27"
Disclaimers & Disclosures:
The digital images we display have the most accurate color possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in color between the actual product and your screen.