"What model year is this?"
I originally bought a Britax stroller when I had my son. I soon realized I needed something that could handle my level of activity. I use this stroller all the time! It is a little bulky but really worth it. If I would've know about the Bob Stroller I would've purchased it instead of the Britax. As soon as I have my second child I will upgrade to the dual Bob stroller....
ITEM#: 14731980The swiveling front wheel of this stroller allows for superior maneuverability and locks forward for increased stability when jogging or if the terrain turns tough. The lightweight frame easily folds up in two steps for transport and storage.
- State-of-the-art, adjustable suspension system provides an exceptionally smooth ride
- Accessory adapter allows for quick and easy attachment of BOB Infant Car Seat Adapter or Snack Tray
- Ultra-padded, adjustable reclining seat
- Five-point padded harness
- Multi-position canopy adjusts for protection against the elements
- Large viewing window keeps view of baby
- High-impact polymer composite wheels with pneumatic tires and tubes take on tough terrain
- Low Boy Cargo Basket provides plenty of undercarriage storage
- Additional space in large seatback pocket
- Internal seat pockets provide a great place for snacks and toys
- Front wheel tracking adjustment knob
- Parking brake helps secure a stopped position
- Padded handlebar for comfort
- Wrist strap helps secure stroller when strolling and provides handy fold lock when folded
- Wrist Strap: High strength, polyester fabric webbing attached to stroller handlebar
- Canopy adjustments: 5-position toggle system with a 125-degree range of coverage provides ample protection from the elements
- Canopy window: 85 square inches (54.8 square cm) clear viewing window
- Handlebar release lever: High-impact polymer composite
- Swing arm: High strength aluminum alloy
- Durable steel knob and lock-out pin to convert from walk mode to jog mode
- Storage: Two (2) interior mesh seat pockets, large pocket on seatback and large Low Boy Cargo Basket underneath seat
- Weight limit: 70 pounds
- Stroller weight: 25 pounds
- Materials: Aluminum
- Dimensions: 40 inches high x 30.6 inches wide x 58.3 inches long
|Dimensions||51.6" x 25.4" x 40"|
|Warranty||5 year Limited Manufacturer|
|Country of Origin||China|
Evenflo Charleston Jogging Stroller in Sky Blue
Baby Trend Stealth Jogger Stroller, Cardinal
Baby Trend Expedition Jogger Stroller, Carbon
Mia Moda Brown Energi Full-size Jogging Stroller
Baby Trend Xcel Jogger Stroller, Lemon Zest
Baby Trend Navigator Double Jogging Stroller in Vanguard
Evenflo Victory Jogging Stroller in Tuscon
Baby Trend Xcel Jogger Stroller, Tiger Lily
I originally bought a Britax stroller when I had my son. I soon realized I needed something that could handle my level of activity. I use this stroller all the time! It is a little bulky but really worth it. If I would've know about the Bob Stroller I would've purchased it instead of the Britax. As soon as I have my second child I will upgrade to the dual Bob stroller.Read More
We love our Bob. It is a great stroller for every size.Read More
Love this stroller! It's easy to push, even one handed. Handles bumpy, uneven surfaces great. Easy to fold flat and put in back of SUV. It takes up the same amount of room as my smaller, basic stroller. I am jot an avid runner, only an occasional exerciser, but this stroller is still worth every penny because it is versatile and so easy to use.Read More
Questions & Answers
Thank you for your question. Unfortunately this item is out of stock. We currently do not have inventory to check and cannot guarantee the item will be restocked.
Shopping Tips & Inspiration
Newborn Baby Essentials
Learn everything you need to know before bringing baby home. Shop our huge selection of newborn baby essentials at Overstock.com.
Tips on Choosing a Baby Shower Gift
Tips on Choosing a Baby Shower Gift from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with tips on choosing a baby shower gift.
Baby Nursery Ideas
Whether you're welcoming your first, second, or last infant, decorating the nursery is a fun and exciting way to prepare for your child's arrival. Use these nursery ideas as an inspiration to create an adorable and comfortable space for your little one.
3 Easy Ways to Baby-Proof Your Home
Bringing your newborn home from the hospital changes everything. Follow these easy suggestions to protect your baby and your home from each other.
Shipping & Returns
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.