I don't know who packages your goods, but you should have someone check the quality/condition of each item before it is shipped. The bowl I ordered had a noticeable chip in the rim - very obvious - and certainly not acceptable. It should never have been shipped in that condition.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It was beautiful except for the chip on the rim. Quality control should have caught it and never have sent that bowl.
- How accurate was the sizing? It was larger than I expected.
Better than hoped for, arrived safe and sound. Goes really well with my other traditional blue and white Delftware (which is based on the original chinese blue and white porcelain btw). It's the perfect size (big!) for use as a fruit and vegetable bowl in the kitchen. At this price, it's a steal.
My bowl arrived broken in pieces. While I imagine that O would have replaced this, given that a previous reviewer stated that hers arrived broken as well, it didn't seem worth the effort.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? no pencil border and a little more blue/grey
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate... this is large, heavy bowl