I've had several comments about how beautiful this ring is; however, I was disappointed in the stone color. It's not in the least bit blue - it is a cloudy gray but I decided to keep it because it is so unusual and pretty anyway.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? No.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It's beautiful except for the moonstone color.
- How accurate was the sizing? Just fine.
I am 5'10, ring finger a size 7.5. Thumb is a 10. Middle is an 8.5-9. I bought a 9 because the band is wide and i wanted it for the middle finger. I'm a ring person and read reviews for sizing accuracy. I barely got it over my 7.5 RING FINGER! I'm returning and exchanging them for a 10 and really want it to fit over that finger! Wish me luck! 3 stars for poor sizing, 4 stars otherwise as it is thin, the stone is nice enough but not great.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Thin silver band, but nice for the price
- How accurate was the sizing? SMALL
The stone was pretty with blue flashes but the silver was not as pretty as the picture. The silver band was mostly flat looking and had a high shine. I am not sure if the size is correct because I may have ordered too big for a finger I have never worn a ring on before. I will keep the ring because of the pretty stone and it should fit better in the summer (my fingers swell in the heat.)
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Not as well made as I would have liked.
- How accurate was the sizing? not sure
I was very disappointed in this ring, The photo of it was so alluring, but from the moment it was opened, it did nothing but disappoint. I am sending it back, what I can find of it.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? no
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the ring looked beautiful at first but upon closer inspection, the stone seemed pieced in and the silver was very thin and maleable. THe first day I gave this ring to my daughter, the stone vanished.
- How accurate was the sizing? ran only slightly small
The silver is thin, but I like that. I prefer a ring that isn't bulky between my fingers. The stone in mine has a dark spot, not so much blue, but it's part of the nature of moonstone, I imagine. Most of all, it is comfortable, and I like how it looks on my finger. The only downside is that this ring runs small. I ordered a size 10 to wear on my middle finger, but it is more like a 9 or even a 8.5, so I have to wear it on my ring finger on my "smaller" hand. Nevertheless, I'm glad about the purchase. I gave it four of five stars only because the sizing is off and that is a pretty important factor when purchasing a ring.
By far my favorite ring that I have bought from Overstock. Although it runs on the small size, I really like this ring. I love moonstone, and sometimes it can be hard to get a nice piece. When this ring arrived I was a bit skeptical of what is was going to look like. To my surprise, it was lovely. I really like the fact that it is a handcrafted piece too.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good
- How accurate was the sizing? a little on the small size
I love the ring! The stone has a blue/grey icey look to it. The sterling silver feels very nice, and not cheap at all. Its a little wider on my knuckle than I expected, but it looks great and is all in all a great buy!
- How accurate was the sizing? The sizing was very accurate. Even if the sizing is a little off from what you usually wear, the shape of the ring makes it very comfortable.
I'm a skeptic and tend to read the negative reviews to evaluate whether I'm going to buy the item or not. Well, I can tell you that I'm glad I went by my hunch and bought it anyway. It goes with all my outfits, fits just right, and I keep getting compliments on it. I highly recommend it to all who love the feel of the exotic.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Color is great!!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The Quality is superb.
- How accurate was the sizing? The sizing worked out for me.
I love the ring, the moonstone is beautiful accept it has a little gouge in it. There also appears to be a crack in the moonstone itself. I ordered a size 10 and it seems like an 11 (the opposite problem from what other reviewers have experienced). Overstock is sending a replacement due to the stone problems, we'll see how the next one is. If it didn't have the problems mentioned it would be a spectacular ring!
The ring I recieved was beautiful. Looks very nice on my finger and alot of compliments. I was very pleased with the ring. I would recommend this ring to anyone who enjoys wearing sterling silver, and the moonstone that compliments the ring.
I think the ring is beautiful. However, it does not fit. I ordered a size 7 and it is obviously a size 6. I really hate that I am going to have to have it sized in order to wear it. I will end up paying as much or more for sizing as the ring itself cost. This makes me weary of ordering anymore rings from the site. I was impressed with the width of the band; the photo was a very accurate depiction of the size of the ring. Now if I can just get it to fit so I can wear it that would be great!
I absolutely loved the ring when I got it. It was light weight and beautiful. It was very "wearable" and molded to my finger right away. However, about two weeks after I got it, I noticed that a huge chunck of the moonstone had cracked and had fallen out. I still continued to wear it for about a day, but the ragged stone kept catching on stuff. It made me sad because I really liked the ring an all other aspects.