Bike rack is easy to assemble, is practical and is a pretty decent value for the price. And, it's made in the USA....imagine that! They're great for use indoors and handy when using before a club ride, but be careful on windy days, as your bike can easily tip over.
This is a basic stand that works well. We store two bikes side by side with these two stands, staggered a bit so the handlebars don't interfere with each other. The kids take them on and off themselves, and they are very stable. The only "con" is that they are fairly lightweight, so they have a bit of a tendency to slide forward when you're putting the bike wheel in or slide backward when you are pulling the bike out. It's not a big deal, but a slightly heavier weight or maybe a bit more traction on the bottom would help/
These hold the bikes firmly in place. My only complaint would be they are so lightweight, they slide around when trying to put tire in or take it out. Have to put a foot on it to keep it on the floor when taking the tire out, and a foot to keep it in one place to get the tire in. Like the fact that they can be used anywhere and moved around easily.
These are the best! They are easy to put together and easy to use. Holds two of our bikes upright. Two bike stands come with each order. It's easy to get the bike out and in. The stands are portable. I was considering purchasing a permanent bike rack for the garage but these are so much better for what I needed. I was tired of resting my bike against the wall. Wished I would have found these bike stands years ago.
- How accurate was the sizing? great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. sturdy plastic
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
Kind of a pain to put together, but does work for sitting your bike up straight. Only one is needed per bike, so getting two for this price is a bargain!
- How accurate was the sizing? Very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very Durable
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
The stands are exectly what I sought. They are a little less substantial than I expected and slighytly more expensive than I wanted. They do the job though
- How accurate was the sizing? Precise
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Stands are of substantial plastic, expectic metal
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Free of defects
I have been looking for a solo bike stand and this fit my need to a tee! I'm 74 and put it together ALL BY MYSELF!!! It rates 5 stars from me because of quality, ease of assembly and the price is right!
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Strong...doesn't blow over in winds.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes...very well finished and all nuts, washers and screws fit perfectly