Very good backpack. Fits my 15.6 inch Dell laptop. I have a 9 cell battery on it so its quite bulky too. This seems to fit seamlessly into the bag. Doesn't feel congested at all. Plenty of room for everything else. A couple of books, files, stationery and of course all the junk we like to carry around. Its definitely not the cheapest bag out there, but it's definitely worth the money.
- How accurate was the sizing? Quite accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Its Swiss, so the quality is very good. By just touchin and using it you can tell its meant to last.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes, the product did not have any defects.
Great bag with plenty of room for everything. Very satisfied with this purchase.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality. Not cheap looking or cheaply made. Very durable.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes it was.
This backpack is perfect for the long haul. Use it for laptop and all necessary materials to run a moving office.
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfectly sized
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality - great price
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
I like the bag, it has a lot of pockets and sturdy construction. There front compartment isn't huge but it will carry a few books etc. My only complaint is that the bag itself seems very heavy. I guess all the padding to protect the laptop weighs it down. I think it's a great travel backpack but maybe a little much for school.
Bought for my son for Christmas last year. Six months later the zipper broke. Overstock would not replace. Back to LLBEAN that stands behind what they sell ~ forever. This was not a cheap purchase. Great looking and sturdy the six months the zipper worked. I guess I should read return policies better.
Like the back pack but I have had one better for storage but it only last two years (another brand) so I will try this one. Would have like to see a padded handle at the top and then a pocket in side with a flap in the first compartment for my passport I only had it a week but I do like it about 90% satisfaction.
Ordered this bag for a business trip to Europe. Was disappointed that the laptop "scan" feature couldn't be utilized in all countries, but it was extremely convenient in the US. Regardless, it was easy to remove and replace the laptop quickly.
Since my 11 yrs old goes thru 3-4 book bags a year, I wanted to invest in something more durable, and long lasting. This bag looks good, but not for a six grader. It has only one compartment for books, which is fairly small if you have to fit 2-3 books, and a couple of note books, and the 2nd compartment is almost useless... the only thing you can fit in, is a laptop. It looks big, but not so... It does have lots of small pockets tho, therefore it's a good organizer, but that's about it.
This is the finest backpack I HAVE SEEN! My 7.5 inch laptop fits like a glove and is well protected. They even gave me a spot for my tablet . I have plenty of room for all the extras ie: power cords, mouse manuals, and lots more. THIS IS A MUST BUY! Terry