It's a gorgeous ring... the scratchy texture in the middle is very subtle, the polished sections are nice and shiny, and the metal is a nice dark black. I plan to use this ring to propose to my partner next month!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The ring is a darker in person, but I think that just adds to the beauty
- How accurate was the sizing? Not sure yet, I haven't proposed!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Seems very well made
I had seen this ring at a big chain jewelry store at my local mall. They wanted 299.99 for this ring. I decided to check on Overstock to see if I could find something similar. When I got the ring yesterday, not only did it fit my fiance perfect, but it was the exact same ring I had seen! We both absolutely love this ring and it is perfect! Thanks again Overstock!!!!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very accurate!
- How accurate was the sizing? True to size
Purchased this ring last minute for our wedding hoping that it would be good quality and fit... We were amazed! This is a beautiful ring and really holds up. My husband is a contractor and wears it everyday to work. NO SCRATCHES YET!!! Love it. Would definitely recommend!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? LOOKED EXACTLY LIKE PICTURED
- How accurate was the sizing? SIZING WAS PERFECT!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality!
We ordered the ring because we thought it was a gunmetal finish - more of a slate gray than actual solid black. And we liked that it was already covered in scratches as the design so if it ever were to get scratched, it wouldn't show. The design is very subtle and the ring is too dark. If you want a black band, this ring is perfect. My fiance doesn't think he can pull it off, so we sent it back. :)
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image shows the ring as more of a gunmetal finish, but the actual ring is solid black.
- How accurate was the sizing? The sizing was right on.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The ring is very nice and of great quality. Not too heavy, not too light.
I bought this ring to use as my fiance's wedding band. I'm very happy with this purchase and he is also! The ring has a good weight and has a very nice appearance. We looked at rings which were made out of the same metal at another jewelry store, but cost hundreds of dollars more. I read in some of the other reviews that the ring ran a little on the small side, which seemed to be true for my fiance. His finger was measured as 9 and 3/4, so I ordered a size 10 and it fits perfectly. This is a very attractive ring at a wonderful price!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image was the same.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The ring is great quality.
Saw the same ring at a large retail jeweler. Walked in and had them size me, drove home and ordered from Overstock.com. It was the exact same ring and exactly what I wanted for my wedding band. The price difference was over $230!!! Perfect purchase!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Identical
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect sizing
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. As advertised
The ring looks black in the picture and is black when you receive it. The thatching on the ring looks great and hides where my hubby may get any scratches on the job. he's Air Force so this looks great in uniform, covers any scratches from work, and looks really nice when he's all dressed up to go out. I think it's very classy and he loves it, too! We will be buying more rings from this site. (Hubby jokes that since my ring was 1600.00 and his was this one, he can afford to have a different ring for every day of the week!)
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Perfect!
- How accurate was the sizing? True to size
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very impressed!
My fiancé and I are both extremely pleased with this ring. He hasn't worn it yet, (keyword: fiancé) that being said, if it wears well and still looks good in a year I'll be happy and return for an even better review. What I can say for certain is that it is beautiful ring, fits true to size and looks great.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good condition, polished, heavy.
My husband will have had this ring two years on Feb 1 and it is cracked and has a chipped piece missing. We def love the look of the ring but will soon be replacing it unfortunately. Sad that he won't be wearing the wedding band we were married with.
My husband and I originally got each other gold rings when we were married 17 years ago, but he loves this ring so much better. The ring is black as stated in the title, rather than gunmetal gray as it appeared on my computer screen. Would buy again and highly recommend!