I have had this ring for about 6 years now, replacing it only once when it broke and could not be repaired (caught the back of it on a nail at work and it pulled apart). Yes, it's dulled a little, I wear it every single day, but it's still one of the nicest rings I've ever owned. Day after day I get comments on how lovely it is and when I'm asked where I got it I always turn that person to Overstock.com!!! Contemplating getting one more as I've been losing weight and the cost of having this one resized is much more than a new ring. You do have to take it off and wash it occasionally (I use an old toothbrush and toothpaste, cleans it right up!) and this ring has never turned my finger green.
I loved this ring,it was beautiful.I'm glad I added it to my collection.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It looks like the picture
- How accurate was the sizing? the size was right
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the quality was great
the ring was accurately pictured in the ad. I was very pleased and wear it as a thumb ring and it is darling
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? very close
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good quality
I bought this for my 16 year old daughter and she loved it. She wanted a small ailver ring and she saw this one and just had to have it. She lost one I bought her for Christmas just like it. She was really sadden by losing it. I surprized her with another one that looks even better.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Looks so elegant. Picture doesn't do it justice.
- How accurate was the sizing? fit great.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It looke like it was made really well.
Love this ring. Don't know what they mean by it gets dull, I take it off only to clean it in real jewelry cleaner since it is real silver. Stays bright and shiny, haven't lost a stone once (literally just knocked on wood) and I've had it for going on 2 years. I get a compliment every time I get a manicure lol no foolin. BUY IT NOW!!! You'll love it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Doesn't do it justice!
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect fit, i can't believe O.co had it in my size!!! (4.5)
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Superior
This ring is very delicate and beautiful, the picture does not do any justice. I get compliments everytime I wear it. It is very sturdy yet comfortable. I am usually a size 6 and it fir perfectly, true to size. I am very happy with my purchase and recommend this ring to anyone that is looking for an expensive looking ring at a very affordable price.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The ring is even more beautiful in person.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very sturdy, yet delicate looking ring. I get compliments every time I wear it.
Got this for my daughter for Xmas and she loved it!! Looks so real and just beautiful. a good little ring for the money!!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? YES
- How accurate was the sizing? very good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Looks better than picture
I love vintage, antique looking jewelry and when I saw this ring I had to have it. I was a little worried I might be disappointed when I received it but I was blown away when I opened the box!!! I never expected the amount of sparkle and the attention to detail this ring possesses. I always worry about purchasing jewelry online because I work in a jewelry store and my hands are constantly in different cleaners but this ring looks just as beautiful today as the day I received it. It's a petite ring that has not come off my finger since I opened the package!!!!!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The picture does not capture the true beauty of this ring!!! It is more beautiful in person and the detail is amazing!!!
- How accurate was the sizing? I ordered a size 6 and it is a perfect fit.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. There's not enough room to describe the quality of this ring.....it's truly wonderful!!!
This ring is very pretty, sparkles. However, it runs small. I usually wear a size 7 ring but this was more like a size 6, which is the size my daughter wears so I gave it to her and she loves it. It's not a statement ring by any means, but it is small, dainty and does have sparkle.
I bought one of these for each of my daughters for their graduation. They have very fair skin that doesn't do very well with certain metals. This pretty ring wears beautifully and doesn't leave the greenish black line from wearing it. I'm very pleased!
I had read the reviews before purchasing this ring. I was VERY excited when I received it. However, my 1st problem was that the ring is sized 1 size too BIG. I normally wear a size 6. So I took a chance and ordered a size 5. Well it did fit and look ABSOLUTELY beautiful. I wore this everyday. It says in the description that the ring is sterling silver, and my other sterling silver can be worn all the time. So, I wore this all the time... Well, as the weeks passed, I noticed that the sides of the ring were getting quite worn down. Now, I didn't wear any rings on either side of this ring so I couldn't figure out why it was feeling like it was getting scraped. However, during this time, I realized that no where on this ring did it have the number 925 (meaning sterling silver). So, I wore it for a little while more. As beautiful as the ring is, I felt like I was wearing a silver color ring bought from a coin machine. I finally decided to take if off. Total Disappointment. I feel like I was lied to.
I bought this ring for a pinky ring and it works perfectly. Lots of sparkle and looks just great on my hand. I'd buy this one again. In fact, a friend of mine liked it so much, I ordered one for her, as well, however, she wears hers on her ring finger. It's a pretty ring, but is a small one, so it wouldn't look that great on someone with large hands or fingers unless you chose to wear it as a pinky ring. Oherwise, I'd say it's just perfect. I love it!!!
Although this is a very pretty ring, it is NOT sterling silver all the way through. It is plated, which wore away after only a moth of use. If you have allergies to metal, DO NOT BUY THIS RING! If you don't, then feel free to ignore this review.
When I ordered this ring, I wasn't sure if it would look good on me because I have larger fingers. I bought it anyway thinking if I didn't like it, I'd give it to my granddaughter. Well, I wouldn't part with it! It's such an intricate ring and the stones are very shiny. I love the flower design. It's simple, but elegant. I'd recommend it highly and may now order one for my granddaughter who also fell in love with it. Great buy too......