I bought this bracelet for my boyfriend. He loved it, but that didn't last long because after just a few wears, it was so scratched up and dull looking it looked terrible. The gold overlay is just way way too thin.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? More or less the same
- How accurate was the sizing? Fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Looked great at first, but got dull and scratched extremely quickly
The bracelet should be at least 8.5" to be sold as a mans bracelet. As far as the quality of the plating is concerned, it is grossly overstated. I feel that I may be able to wear it for a couple of weeks before the gold plating is gone.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Same
- How accurate was the sizing? Too small
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Th luster was dulling within 2 days of use.
This item looked like he picture upon arrival but began to fade after less than a week of normal wear. After 2 weeks, it looks like a silverish, gold toned mess. I would not recommend this product to anyone. I wish we could upload current pictures next to our reviews.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Yes
- How accurate was the sizing? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very Poor
Unfortunately for me I am the type person that buys things and put them away for a gift for someone later on. I had completely forgotten about the bracelet and neck chain. This past feb 14th was our anniversary and I though Oh I'll give my hubby that bracelet. We are retired and so my hubby doesn't work in chemicals or do hard labor . In less than 3 weeks the gold wore off the underside of his bracelet. I'm sure glad I didn't give the necklace to anyone. I'm just sorry I forgot these items and now there is nothing I can do about it. I need not to buy gifts from you anymore unless I am going to give them right away so if there is a problem I can get refunded. I've lost out for the large rose earrings the bracelet and the neck chain. From a unhappy shopper
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? poor quality
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. what quality? Looked beautiful but didn't wear well
This bracelet was advertised as anti-tarnish. I beg to differ. It tarnished after a few days.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Image was good. Product wasn't.
- How accurate was the sizing? pretty accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Tarnished after a few days
It looks, wears and feels like solid gold and is so comfortable to wear that I have not taken it off since I got it last week sleeping in it and showering with it on makes it shine even more. Lots of Compliments and everyone swears it is a $800 Bracelet not the unreal price I paid from the Greatest Company on EARTH OverStock.com is #1 with me and my Wife. Your PRICES just cannot be beat by anyone!!! Johnny in Tennessee:
I picked this Bracelet because I had a feeling it was just for me. Well I found out it was just for LOOKS. The first time I wore it, it looked fantastic. I got so many compliments & I just knew it was the right choice. Then came one week of a hot and humid day at a friendly cookout. That was the beginning of my gold turning to something unrecognizable from that first great look. It was simply one month and done. After being so happy and boasting to people about how "They need to shop at overstock.com".Don't waste your time with this one folks or you'll be SAD as I am sorry i wasted my hard earned money in it. A.White