I have received many compliments on this ring from men and women of all ages. It has great sparkle and is a beauty you will enjoy wearing. Made me the envy of many friends.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Didn't do it justice!
- How accurate was the sizing? Slightly larger than expected.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. No complaints.
I had to look up black diamond in Wikipedia to find out if there really was such a thing and oh, yes they are real diamonds. This one sparkles and looks great. The 1 ct size is a nice size, very noticeable and I would recommend this size for wearing with a silver band. The price is good too. Just think, you can own a large diamond at a very reasonable price!!! And black looks good with everything.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? the same
- How accurate was the sizing? I ordered an 8.5 and it is a little big but ok for me.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The silver is of superb quality and diamond is beautiful
I was not expecting the quality and weight of this ring to be what it is. I am so pleased with the quality, timeliness of delivery, and sizing. This is the second ring my fiance & I ordered from overstock, the 1st I returned due to sizing. I cannot say enough about this ring's true, timeliss and simplistic beauty. I love this ring!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? the image on site was not as good as what i received
- How accurate was the sizing? ring sizing was excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
I shopped around a lot online for a black diamond ring before buying this ring. The ring was shipped very quickly and I'm very pleased with my purchase. The 1 ct. black diamond is a good size, even though black diamonds are denser than white diamonds and weigh more. A 1 ct. black diamond will be slightly smaller than a white diamond of the same weight. The color is very black, but the ring sparkles! The cut is great. My ring had very minor imperfections that are barely visible to the naked eye. I expected to see some very small chips or scratches, as black diamonds are extremely difficult to cut, but luckily my ring didn't have any that are noticible. I really love the setting too. The "V" shape side detail, and black metal on the prongs are a nice touch. And the stone is very secure. I'm very happy with the quality of the diamond and the seting for the money I spent. I was looking for something unique, beautiful and well crafted and that's exactly what I got.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Same as picture
- How accurate was the sizing? ring size was a little larger than expected
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality for the price
The ring is really pretty. I bought this as a Christmas gift for myself, and the stone is beautiful. It looked really grey/silver at first, but the more I look at it, the more I love the black. I'm not crazy about the band, but it's not terrible. I mean, the cost of this ring is VERY reasonable. I bought this as a "place holder" so I won't be hit on by men. Hopefully it works!
- How accurate was the sizing? It's a little big.
I agree with some of the buyers who left reviews regarding the stone imperfections. I am not even so concerned about the impurities, you get what you pay for. But the cut of the stone was really sloppy. You can easily see chips and scratches. Aside from that, the ring is good for the money. The setting was solid and the band finish was good. I think this would be a really good seller is the stone isn't so badly cut/finished. I won't be looking for an exchange, as the replacement will more than likely exhibit the same conditions. I simply won't recommend it for others.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very Close, but not close enough to show the impefections
- How accurate was the sizing? Very good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Ok for the money
The ring looks smaller than a 1ct, I have a 1.2 ct white diamond ring as my wedding ring and this is much smaller. I would say more like .75 total ct weight. The stone is beautiful and shiny. But the prongs that hold the ring are black, not silver like the picture. Overall I like the ring but was expecting something prettier.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? a little different
- How accurate was the sizing? Excellant
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
I must be one of the lucky customer to receive a perfect diamond. The rock is big, if not huge. I am glad I chose this over the 2ct version. The ring is beautiful, and definitely looks way more expensive than its cost. The band fit perfectly and comfy too.
The 1 carat black diamond ring fit great, true to sizing. Setting seems tight. Looks beautiful on and it is eye catching. I received several comments, although some mistook it for a black sappshire. I do love it.
- Did the image onsite match the product? matched perfectly
- Did the product fit true to size? yes
- How is the quality of the product? quality seems good - did not bring to jeweler yet.
This ring is really pretty, and it a great accessory, but the stone has lots of visible flaws, and does not appear to be a full carat.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Stone appears smaller than 1ct, and has many visible flaws
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing is accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The ring is pretty, but the quality of the stone let me down,