The case is big and bulky which is a minor issue. Major issue is the noise this thing puts out and it keeps getting stuck while the motor continues to grind. I have had this product for only six months. i can't keep it in my bedroom because of the noise. I have no doubt the motor will die soon when I am away and the grinding continues....
The watch winder looked as if it had previously been used. It would work only if there was not a watch placed in the watch winder, which defeats the purpose of the watch winder.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Accuratte
- How accurate was the sizing? Very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. poor
Looks great, but it doesn't actually wind watches. I have a watch with a power reserve meter. When I put it in this "watch winder", it literally didn't do anything. It didn't even slow down the rate at which the power ran out of the watch. Completely worthless.It took me almost a month to realize it, but I am returning it as we speak.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Looks the same
This product was delivered promptly withinh a few days of ordering it. It was in perfect condition. The only problem was the large size of the product but that may be my fault for not checking this properly.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The actual is significantly bigger than the impression I got from the image on the site.
- How accurate was the sizing? I didn't take this into consideration when looking at the website but should have.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality seems very good.
This winder works well. It looks nice and keeps the watches wound w/o too much noise. Some adjustment of watch placement was necessary to keep them from shifting into one another during the winding cycle. Still and all, I'm happy with my purchase. Thanks O!
The only prolem I have had is that the cushions that hold the watches is too small. As the winder turns the watches will flop about. You can put rubber bands on them to hold the watches in place but for the kind of money this item cost the cushions should be large enoung to hold the watches in place.