I used this sink in a guest bath with granite counters and bronze faucet. Love the copper/gold metallic look. I had a plumber install it and had no issues.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfectly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. beautiful hight quality sink.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate description
I have this sink on a natural stone counter top with venetian bronze faucets. The metallic look of the sink is a beautiful contrast with the counter top. I have a granite counter top in another bathroom that when placing this sink on the granite which is more beige with heavy yellow and black veins I didn't like the metallic sink against it. If you had a dark granite that was mostly black or very dark it would look fantastic but if it is a lighter granite I wouldn't recommend this sink.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Lots of metalic colors in this one. The copper was more understated with flecks while there was a lot of golds and even slight hints of blue or green. It worked out great with the venetian bronze faucet
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is great. Very heavy.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Picture and description very accurate
We were wavering between two sinks, and the deciding factor was that this listing said it was 3/4" thick, whereas the other was 1/2". That turned out to be wrong. It would be hard to measure without calipers, but it certainly appears to be no more than 1/2" thick. Other than that, we're very pleased with this stylish sink. It looks quite elegant in our half bath, which is the one most often used by visitors. Glass tends to show hard water marks more than some other materials. We keep an extra washcloth in the bathroom and dry it off frequently, which has kept it looking perfect. Be sure your installer pays attention to the directions about the size of the drain hole. Ours had to enlarge the hole after installing the granite because he just assumed the drain was a certain size. I don't know if it's that unusual, but I didn't enjoy having granite dust in the house, so I thought I'd give others a heads up. You'll need to also be sure that the size of the drain you buy matches the sink.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It is accurate for the inside, but the outside looks more orange.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It looks nice. I think it wil hold up under normal use.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The specs were innaccurate. Sink is not as thick as stated.
Gorgeous Sinks!!! Love the look and price of the these vessel sinks. They look beautiful with the granite in our master bath.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect Match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
Nice vessel but the color was gold not copper.The vessel quality was good.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? no
- How is the quality of the product? good quality but color was gold not copper
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? no
What a great find. Just opened the boxes with these sinks in them. They are absolutely beautiful stunning! The outer side is organic in texture, with a copper foil look, and the inside is smooth. They are not solidly opaque. These sinks allow for a wider variety of granite selection than some of the other sinks. We love them and can hardly wait to see them installed.