I have been wanting this table for so long. At first I coudn't find it. Then I would find it from 600.00-900.00 dollars. Sorry I was not welling to pay that. So I finally found it on Overstock..great price even caught it with an additional 10% off. Great purchase I am very happy with my purchase..No shipping fees and arrived quickly of course it is overstock :) FYI I found it on Amazon for the same price but they wanted 120.00 for shipping....Yep` Never will I pay that!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. No too heavy..just great in weight
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very Accurat
I had to return to leave a review because i'm absolutely thrilled by how this turned out. Delivery was late, and packaging was filled with crummy styrofoam which disintegrates and messes up your floor with tiny bits, but overall the product made it halfway across to world to me in one piece. I was worried because this requires assembly and i have trouble assembling even the simplest Ikea furniture. We had to dig around to look for the instructions, which was also printed on a pretty crummy piece of paper. Everything from then on went great. The tabletop was made of solid pallet-looking wood, and to echo one of the other review -- The finishing is meant to be raw looking. You must be prepared for imperfections that are meant to enhance the "character" of the piece. The corners of the table top have been reinforced with heavy cast metal brackets. All you need to do is to fit the wheels on the axel, and fit the smaller wheels to the other 2 sides of the table. It was easy to drive in the screws with the supplied tools -- You do not need to have power tools or the likes of it. I was especially happy at how easy it was to turn the screws in. The holes were pre-drilled and filled with the metal screw holes. So you are turning the screws into a metal piece in the coffee table. It wasn't like Ikea furniture where you had to struggle to screw the screws into wood itself. Anyway, the entire installation took about 30 minutes, and the end result looked phenomenal. The metal pieces were really solid heavy. So glad i didn't buy the Restoration Hardware piece -- This is just as good at 1/2 the price!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Pretty accurate, but looks slightly less glamourous or "polished" in real life.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate.
I had been trying to get this table for a couple months. It kept selling our and out of stock. I finally was a ble to get one before they were all sold. Delivered promptly and with tons of packaging. It went together very easily and swiftly. I noticed one of the corners of the box had been dropped but it didn't matter to me because I was distressing it anyway. Took some chains to it and then stained it a little darker. It looks old, rustic and ABSOLUTELY beautiful! It is one piece that everyone talks about when they come into my living room! Thanks Overstock!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
We got this within th epromised delivery time. The quality of the product is great..Just what we expected. the iron parts are heavy and have a rustic appeal . This is an ideal combination of modern and old school. The Table top is very smooth and looks great. The table is a great conversation starter. Try to assemble this where you intend to keep it and moving it later on may be a challenge.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? spot on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality of the product is great.. the iron parts are heavy and have a rustic appeal
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
Excellent price, I've seen similar tables for 3 times the price. The table is very sturdy, assembles quickly and looks great. It's rustic, so the table top surface is not level and the wood is flawed but I believe this adds character to the piece. Highly recommended.
This table is beautiful. It is a well made great piece and very unique looking. The box was a bit beat up when it arrived but the table was in perfect shape with no scratches. I was determined to find a coffee table in this style but they are so expensive $800-$1000+ so I was delighted at the price. I was a little shocked at how big it really is when we put it together, it is a very large table, not for small spaces that's for sure! However the look and quality of this table far exceeds the price tag. Looks perfect in our living room!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very nice
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
I was very disappointed in the quality of the table. I recevied a second replacement and had to return that one also.The wood is so warped that I felt if someone put a glass on the table it would tip over. I liked the rustic look but not the warped boards. As always Overstock was very accomodating.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color was fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. poor
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? same
I like the table and it matches well with my rustic decor. It was very simple to assemble and took less than a 1/2 hour to put together.One side edge of the table looks as if it was scuffed and the stain is splotchy instead of uniform. I would have cost way to much to return it so I kept it and turned that side away from immediate veiwing.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? as advertised
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. rugged, heavy duty table
One wheel was too thick on a part of one side, so that the bolt could not go on all the way. When the bolt was tightened as much as I could get it, the wheel could not roll. I put this "crocked" side on the inside so it does not show, but it did detract from the quality of the piece. Overall, I love this table, and only I know the wheel problem.
I had seen this coffee table everywhere from interior decorating to HGTV shows and it just really became a piece I wanted for my home. I actually used this as the inspiration piece for everything else when I decided to empty out my living room and start over. The room looks amazing and this table turned out to be the center of it. I like that I can put decorative things on it but if I want to put my feet on the table when I watch TV, I can with no worries. The table is extremely heavy duty - it's real wood and real cast iron. Both of these things make it very heavy so you'll probably want to build it wherever you want it permanently. I have hardwood floors so I used a canvas drop cloth underneath it to put it together. One good drop and a wheel probably would have put a good dent in the floor. The picture on the website doesn't really show the top very well. It isn't smooth wood. It is rough and rustic looking which is the look I was going for. It is also pretty dark wood - it isn't the light colored wood that is shown in the picture. Mine is very dark brown to almost black. All of the wheels roll and the two on each end swivel. I have mine on an area rug plus this thing is so heavy (I'm going to guess around 50-60 pounds) that you would have to give it a really good shove for it to roll anywhere. Also, you can adjust how tight you bolt the two large wheels on the side to the table. If the bolts are tight, the wheels won't move. My table didn't come with instructions but if you're at all handy, you can probably figure it out by looking at the picture. I contacted Overstock to ask a couple questions about how to put the table together and they said a customer support person would contact me. That hasn't happened yet. Also, it is helpful to have someone else help you put the table together. I put it together by myself but I had to use wood blocks to hold it to its finished height while I put the wheels on (similar to putting the jack under your car when changing the tire).
Man, I wanted to love this table but... as good as it looks, it is nowhere near well made. The design is not good. Ends wheel are rickety and the wood that they are bolted into splits easily.We actually sent two of them back because they both broke in the same place. When we tried rolling it across carpet, the end wheels wouldn't turn, they caught on the carpet, and the wood split... on both tables. Bad design. Also, the large center iron wheels are supposed to roll between two plastic washers. Obviously, that doesn't work well at all. Bottom line... Overstock was great as always handling the problems but I would not recommend this table. Spend the extra money and go for the real deal at RH.
I saw this table on another website for much more! I was thrilled when I came across this on Overstock! I absolutely LOVE the table and it fits perfectly with my farmhouse decor. I would recommend this to anyone who loves this look!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? True to picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Excellent
The table looks just like the photo and is very sturdy, but did not sit flush on the floor when put together - one of the wheels was almost 1/2 inch shorter than the others because the holes were not drilled accurately. Had to do some drilling through the metal to make it sit without rocking and get bigger washer to hide the original hole.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very well
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Sturdy, decent quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
Table is what was expected! very solid and Beautiful
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Picture on site does reflect the real color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Beautiful coffee table
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? 80 %
While I wish the table looked a little less manufactured and little more rustic, (one of a kind), I do love the table and the character it adds to my living room.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very close.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is great!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate.
Looks good on pictures ..but some boards came worped an chipped an uneven when put together. ..wish I could return it but it was delivered 4 months ago before I had a chance to see it put together after s cross country move...so very disappointed in this purchase for the price we paid