I was concerned when I ordered this product since reading other reviews of similar ones that said that they ended up being flimsy and would collapse. Not this one. It is storing 2 of my closets worth of clothes and is the perfect fit in my laundry room for storage. Putting it together took about 10 minutes. I highly recommend this product.
We are turning a small extra bedroom into a big walk-in closet & did not want to hurt the resale value of our home by permanently attaching shelves & hanging rods to the walls. I store my winter clothes in this to keep the dust off. It works very well. I store my hand bags on the top. The only negative is that only one shoe will fit in each side pocket........not a pair. Well made & sturdy. Arrived quickly & was easy to put together.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Right on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Exact
All the parts are mislabeled, if you call the 877 number they will just read the instruction book to you, they have no idea which part is which. The outer shell is not cut to slide over the pipes and tears when you cut it. The shell rips when you try to "stretch" it over the frame. In my case one of the zippers is broken but was fixable with a paper clip. I hung two winter jackets and the bar fell down, it says not to force the pipes in place but even after using a rubber mallet, as suggested by the 877 number, the bar still fell with the weight of 4 winter jackets. The instructions say it will hold 50 pounds. This is my first purchase from Overstock and I am not pleased.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very poor quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The site description is correct if the unit was quailty made, however it is not correct because of the poor quality the unit is made with.
Easy to assemble, very roomy, support rods could be tighter fitting. Had to tape rods together during assembly to keep them from wiggling. Cover could be stronger at seams ,must be very careful when putting cover over frame or the seams will tear.
The instructions were very clear and if followed, the closet went together very easily. Having read the reviews ahead of assembling, I was alerted to be very careful with the covering. It is perfect to hold my winter closes and looks very neat.
I purchased this closet because I ran out of closet space in my apartment. It took a little time to assemble, but all in all, fairly easy. Although the stickers on the frame poles were not always labeled, it did make it more confusing. But when I went to place the cover over the frame, what I thought was the fabric, tore. The so-called fabric was like paper. Not very good quality.
For the first time ever with Overstock product I was very disappointed with this item. Very difficult to assemble - clear instructions but poorly marked pieces - what I thought would be a fabric is in reality a paper product. It is attractive in appearance but not sturdy. I would not recommend ordering this item.v
We need this for our garage storage of clothing, The idea is a good one. But the fabric is so thin that if you are not careful it tears, It is very difficult to assemble, and there are no wheels. Good product if only the above would be addressed.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The idea is good but the fabric is too delicate and tears, difficult to assemble and no wheels
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? okay
This is not a product to be used as a semi-permanent piece of furniture. Unfortunately it broke after one month of use. I am sure if it was just used as storage it would have lasted much longer but that is not what I needed it for. Hopefully I can get compensation.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Poor quality, flimsy. Broke after one month
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes
Went together quickly per the enclosed instructions. I added a few short screws at the critical joints to insure that it stayed together during use. If not treated properly the unit could disconnect at the joints. Looks like it will give years of service if not abused.