The tile has a unique shape so I was very excited about it - however the color is a light grey. The tile is great but I had to have white to give my project contrast so unfortunately they just won't work. But they were packaged well, no broken pieces and the quality appeared to be good.
The tile looks very nice as a backsplash against white cabinets and butcher block countertops. Very interesting and unique pattern.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very nice, a little difficult to cut small pieces.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good matched up perfectly.
We were very nervous about ordering back-splash tile online. That being said, we are thrilled with this tile. The price alone is incredible; and the quality is first rate. We had the tile installed by a professional installer, using a "misty gray" grout. The contemporary style adds both texture and interest in our newly remodeled kitchen. We couldn't be happier! Thanks to Overstock.com for helping us to create our dream kitchen and stay on budget! The color has a light gray undertone, which worked for us--but it is worth noting.
This tile was easy to work with and looks so beautiful! I love the look of it on my walls...so pretty...and different, too! My only comment would be that I needed some end pieces to finish off one of the edges...but I managed to grout it so it looks fine. Don't know if you sold those or not. All in all...I was incredibly pleased with this product...excellent value for the money, too! My husband couldn't believe that I had done the job all by myself! The small size of the tile made it very easy for a beginner! I would definitely buy this again!!!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good...it was a white tile..just like it said.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice quality...
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate description
We installed this as back splash in our Victorian style kitchen. We also installed some of the SomerTile brown mosaic for design behind the stove and the sink. It is absolutely beautiful and unique!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Slightly on the gray side
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
We are extremely happy with this tile as our backsplash in our kitchen! It is a statement but one that every new guest compliments us on. It is perfect for the muted tones we used in our kitchen and gives the kitchen a lot of personality!
I love this unusual tile! We're using it for our fireplace. It isn't installed yet, but I can see the quality is exactly what I was looking for. It has the normal thickness of most other tiles. The color is not bright white. Yet somehow it doesn't steer you into gray vs. beige. You can do any color schemes with this.