I purchased 2 of these chairs for our living room. These chairs are very durable, but they could be a little more comfortable. The cusions are pretty firm which is actually a good thing because it will keep the chairs looking new, but I am hoping they loosen up a bit over time. With that said I couldn't be happier with my purchase, the color and style are exactly what I was looking for in that room. Side note, the back cushion is covered on both sides but the bottom cusion is only covered on the top. The bottom cushion is velcrowed to the chair to keep it from sliding.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was pretty close, they are more beige than tan which was what I was hoping for. I would say they have a hint of gray to them.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Chairs are good quality, very sturdy. I was worried about the nailheads being straight and secure but they perfect.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Description of product is very accurate.
The color was darker and more golden than I expected. I'd describe it as golden oatmeal with a lot of gray tones woven in. It has a great linen textured fabric with a complex blend of colors. The nailheads are dark bronze. The legs are very dark brown. The seat cushion is foam with feathers on top and the back is all feathers. It's comfortable and has a nice sink in feeling. I'm 5'5" and I can sit with my feet on the floor without adding an extra pillow. It's a keeper!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the actual color is more golden biege, it looks ivory biege on my screen
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
The size of the chair was right for the space that I wanted to use it in. It is fairly sturdy and attractive. The bottom cushion is a little "lumpy" looking in the front, but otherwise no complaints. It wouldn't be very comfortable for a really large person.
I purchased two of these for a small sitting space. The both fit nicely. They are on the smaller size with worked out well for the space. The back cushion is removable to create a deeper seat or add a cute ottoman and it makes a cozy chair!
We tried to love this chair. We kept it for about 4 hours until we just couldn't take it any longer. Great concept but the edges just weren't sharp enough, and it was clear that there's no way it could withstand any wear at all. If it's lumpy when it arrives, it's only going to get worse.
I ordered this chair because I saw it in HGTV magazine...it was everything I had been looking for! The cotton fabric looks like linen and is great quality. The nailhead trim is classic, and the down wrapped cushions are what I had been searching for...the added bonus was that I received the chair 3 days after ordering, even before the confirmation of shipping arrived!! It's neutral color goes with everything and it's smaller size fits into our modest- sized vintage home perfectly!
The chair is decent quality for the price. My main gripe is that the fabric texture doesn't match what you see on the web site. It has like a criss cross texture and on the web site it looked more neutral. there are fabric seams on the arm rest that are visible. I would have prefered the seams no to be visible on the arm rest.
The material is darker than what is seen on the website. It is more of a taupe color than linen though it is still neutral enough to go with the other furniture in our living room. The chair is on the small side which is what we wanted and I find it comfortable though I am only 5'2 and not very big. The seat cushion could use more padding. It has to be smoothed out after someone has been sitting in it or it looks lumpy.
Overall a great little chair for the money.... It's not heirloom quality but it looks really nice and sits pretty comfortably.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good