The rug looks as pictured and keeps it's color. We've had it for several months. Unfortunately, it doesn't lay on the floor well. It wrinkles and curls up on the edges and can cause a trip hazard.
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No
I have a lovely Colonial home with a very nice foyer. I always put a big rug in front of the door so people will not track everything into the rest of the house. I had an older rug I purchased from Sears many years ago, and it was finally breathing its last gasps. I needed a new one, that's for sure!! I searched all over for a decent, durable rug. No luck, but boy oh boy, I sure did find high prices!! Then I found these folks on the net, and really doubted the quality. But the price was right, and the size was too, so I thought "Well, this will be better than nothing", so I ordered it. I couldn't believe how quickly it arrived. But the real surprise was when I unwrapped the packaging and saw the beautiful rug. Its colors are fantastic, the quality is very good, and it is obviously durable. I get compliments on it all the time, and am proud to refer others to the site.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The onsight color is much blander than the actual. The actual is so very pretty, sophisticated and CLASSY!!! Not too bright, but it sure adds to the decor!!!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This rug is fine quality. It is nice and thick, vacuums easily, is obviously durable, and looks spectacular.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? If anything were to be criticized, they down-play the true quality of the rug.
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes