This chair is a steal at under $200. It looked gray on my screen, but I was pleased to find that it is more tan in person. It's really a pretty chair, and pretty comfortable, too. Very pleased with this purchase.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Looks gray on my screen, but is more beige/taupe in real life.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. So good so far.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate.
I purchased these for a dedicated meeting room in our home where we could meet with our photography clients and due to the room's size, smaller scale furniture was preferred The size of these chairs is perfect in that aspect, and they had the look I was going for. The price seemed reasonable compared to other chairs of a similar make and fabric, so I gave them a shot. Shipping was fast, they were well packaged, and leg assembly was easy. I definitely love the look and feel of the fabric. Upon first trying them out, I thought the chairs were pretty comfortable. But after sitting on them for about 40 minutes each through 3 meetings, I can feel the hard edge of the wood frame of the chair around the seat. I'll need to replace these in the near future with chairs of higher quality. These would be perfect for staging, or for rooms where an accent chair with little to no use is needed. But, even just for occasional use, I would not deem these appropriate for company to sit upon. Too bad, because otherwise they'd be a great value!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Material looks and feels nice, but the batting / foam is cheap, will not hold up for long term use
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
Like others mentioned the color is a bit different from the picture but I was hoping the color was closer to reviewer comments (oatmeal color---very neutral) and it was! whew! Was very easy to assemble. At first I thought the legs were missing but the bottom of the chair had a velcro cover (which I thought was neat -- guess I don't get out much) and they were in there. Didn't need any additional tools. Everything I needed to assemble was included. Would recommend twisting the screws into the holes before placing in the legs to do it as the threading wasn't very smooth. Nothing defective but just was smoother to do when the screw & washer was in the leg. Was worried about item being wobbly but it was nice and solid. It's not going to be the chair everyone fights over to sit in to watch a football game but it's an armless chair and serves a purpose in a small area. May buy another! Thanks Overstock!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Like others have commented, the photo appears more grey when in reality it's more of an oatmeal color which i was hoping for!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very Nice
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? spot on
The chair was absolutely stunning. I put this chair in my guest bedroom and it is a huge hit with my guests. I've been asked where I purchased the chair. I wish that there would have been two available when I prchased the chair but there was only one left in stock. It is definately conversation piece for my guests when they stay in our guest bedroom.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was exactly the same as the picture.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The chair seems to be very sturdy and built to last
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
Very impressed with the look of the chair, so much better than I expected. It is smaller scale than a typical lounge chair but I ordered it for my master bathroom and it's perfect for taking shoes off/on, etc. Very easy to assemble, just attach legs! Would definitely recommend, you won't be disappointed.
I looked at hundreds of chairs at all different price points, and these (I purchased two) are a phenomenal value. The materials themselves may be standard grade, but the workmanship is excellent. All of the seams are straight. All of the buttons are in perfect alignment. The padding is even (no lumps or bumps). I'm quite picky and not the easiest to please, but these truly exceeded my expectations. Even the way they were packed was perfection! Assembly (legs only) took just a few minutes and was completely painless. I, too, will chime in about the color. It is in no way gray or green. The best way to describe it is as a burlap/cream tweed. I took the other reviews into consideration when purchasing, and am so glad I did. For me, it was exactly what I wanted.
I love this chair. One word of advice...remove the Velcro lining under the chair to locate the legs and tools :-)
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color of the actual chair is exactly as shown on the site.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality. They look much more expensive than they actually are.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description accurately described the product.
I bought 2 of these chairs for a bedroom and they fit great into a small space. I was pleasantly suprised with the quality of the chairs they are much nicer in person.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The cahirs are tan with brown flecks
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Fairly accurate
Chair is comfortable, fabric looks durable and as other reviewers have said, the color is neutral and will go with almost anything. This is a smaller chair that goes well in smaller spaces, it would make a great accent chair in a bedroom or den. The tufting is well done and fabric creases are straight. The frame is made of wood (pine with some plywood members) and the legs have helicoil inserts so they tighten up well. The chair was very well packaged with no shipping damage. I did not find anything comparable in this price range at our local furniture stores so I am happy with this purchase.
This is a beautiful accent chair I bought to put in my living room. It is big enough for my boyfriend to sit in, and he even agrees that it is comfy. The color does match the photo, and since I changed my living room colors to gray and cream, this chair blends in perfectly! I really had been looking for a month going to stores, and searching online for the right chair, and believe me this one, you cannot beat the price plus free shipping! If you go to a regualr furniture store, your going to end up paying more than $XXX for a similar chair. Also, the set up was quick and easy, All the parts are located underneath the chair inside the velcro portion. I've had the chair for over a month now and I am still getting compliments and thanking myself I made this purchase!
This chair is very comfortable. Another reviewer mentioned you can feel the framing, you cannot. The color is oatmeal, but looks more Grey in the photo as mentioned in other reviews. The tufting is uniform, as is all of the upholstery. I am thrilled with this product!
My first impression of this chair was that the fabric seemed cheap. Then I remembered what I paid for them. I didn't think that assembling the legs on the chair was that tricky but after I assembled them, I noticed that the legs are slightly askew. I'm not sure if that is my fault or the small child in China who probably handcrafted the legs. I think the chair is comfortable though. However, I would recommend spending a little more money and buying a better made chair with a richer fabric. I would have sent these back but I ordered four & I didn't want the hassle of having to return them.
I really like how this looks. The fabric is not quite as nice as it looks online, but it will hold up well to kids. When I first put in the front legs and sat on it for the first time I noticed that it wasn't even. Over the next few days I realized that it had "solved" its own problem. With sitting on it a few more times, one of the legs went crooked to compensate them not being even. Now it looks a little scary to sit on and I don't know how stable it is. I haven't had a chance to try and "reinstall" the leg to try and fix it and hope it's still not crooked.