I purchase this rug - looking for that "over dyed" old rug look. It's not dyed - it just an ugly rug with cheap material. I hated this rug as soon as I unrolled it. BUT - I chatted with Overstock and they returned it for me right away. The only good experience associated with this rug was returning it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Not even close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. POOR
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? NOT ACCURATE
The photo suggests a rather thin, worn, over-dyed rug, when in actuality this rug is anything but. It looks and feels cheap. I wouldn't even have expected to see something like this in a seconds/defective merchandise outlet. From very far away it fools the eye, but the closer you get to the rug the more you realize how bad it really is. Sigh. I honestly don't know what else to say because I swear by O and recommend it to everyone who is seeking nice furnishings that don't cost an arm and a leg. Not so this time. Sorry, Overstock.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? This rug is actually more blue than teal
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This is the only item I have ever purchased from O that didn't even come close to its photo on the site. The material is the culprit, making this look like a bathroom rug rather than a rug I would use in a more prominent part of my home.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description is, at best, a terrible stretch of the truth. I hope the description came from the manufacturer and not Overstock.