I have an expensive upright vacuum, but the head is too large to get into small spaces and I have not been able to order a smaller head because they don't make them for that unit. I really like the small canister because: the main head is smaller and much better for floors without carpets; it has plenty of "suck" to get dog hairs and other light, small items; it's not heavy to carry around or pull; the cord recedes into the vacuum at a touch; it can be turned on with one's foot.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- How is the quality of the product? excellent
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes
Great little vac ,space saving - great for for my small space, has adjustable settings for suction which make it great for light dusting on the low setting. I am completely satisfied with this vac.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same as photo
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate description
This product was somewhat of a disappointment. The first vacuum I received was broken, wouldn't turn on. Though O.S. Customer service was friendly and helpful, I was a little frusterated that they could not expedite the shipping on the second vacuum since I received the first one broken, but that was not an option. I received the second vacuum, it was average, I wouldn't buy another one and I wasn't overly impressed. It parts including the hoses are all made of plastic, the suction is average, not great. It works ok but that's it...its just ok, I certainly don't feel I got my money's worth.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? fine
I did some research. All the reviews said that this vac had great suction, worked well, and for the price is a great value. It really does clean my carpets well with the revolving brush attached, and switching to the hard surface head it works wonderfully on our hardwood floors. It actually makes vacuuming fun. There are other tools for small jobs and crevices. It's easy to roll and lift and is small and light enough to store anywhere. I think it does its job very well. It feels well built. I have used this vac for two months and it is very nice for this price! I am picky about my cleaning and I also really like the looks of this vacuum. Cons: The cord retractor really doesn't work very well...but I store it in my bedroom closet so I just loop up the cord and the little vac doesn't take up much room. It's not a deal breaker.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I love it. It may be made of plastic but it feels well made, sturdy and is light enough to move around easily.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate description..
We have two Kenmore canister vacs at our main house, which are great workhorses on any floor surface. I had hoped this vac would be similar, but at less expense for our weekend cabin. It does not do well on installed carpeted flooring, and it's completely useless on lightweight area rugs. The power brush stops spinning at the slightest resistance from a rug or thick carpet; after that, it just pulls up light dirt with limited suction. It does do well on bare floors, hard surfaces, and tiling. It's also a little loud compared to our heavy duty canister vans. I guess it's worth it to spend closer to $300 on a good vac.