This bag less canister vacuum is perfect for our houseful of kids and hardwood floors. Due to a slight quirk in engineering, the vacuum is well able to suck up Legos, but then get them lodged firmly in the hose necessitating drastic intervention with a plumbers snake. Overall, a success on hardwood. Carpet use is a little less effective. The powered head does not raise the nap of rugs very effectively, it just tends to make fuzz.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Cheery, bright blue canister
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Vacuum quality perfect for acres of hardwood floors, less successful on carpet
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Sie description just fine
When I first got the vacuum I loved it. It had great suction and was easy for me to get around things and carry upstairs. I have had for about 4 months now and it hardly works. The suction is almost completely gone, and it gets clogged nearly every time I use it. I would not recommend buying it unless you don't have carpet.
The size, the weight, all the adaptions were great. I needed a vacuum that was smaller (we don't have a lot of carpet) but one that we could use to vacuum out the car with too. This is handy little vacuum. The problem we have, is that we have animals, and the "bagless" area fills up, literally in less than 5 minutes. It is easy to clean, and simple to use, but you spend more time dumping the collections than vacuuming. And, I'd say the cord could be a little longer too.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I would say the quality is pretty good, and it's not what is disappointing about the product
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Pretty accurate
This is a lot more vacuum than I expected to get for the price. It does a fantastic job and has tons of attachments. It actually makes cleaning fun. It is a bit heavy, so that might be an issue for some people. But the weight is partly what contributes to its sturdiness.