I love this light. It was easy to install and looks great. It's different than what I found in stores and it provides a lot of light.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The only thing that was different is that it looked like it had black on it; however, it's all brushed nickel.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
Two of these were installed in a spa-style master bath with espresso maple cabinetry and warm gray marble. These fit the space perfectly without too much bling or shine. The lighting, combined with two recessed lights were an excellent combination for this long, narrow dressing area portion of the bath. No halos around globes and the light is true colors when using clear halogen bulbs. Client expressed that she no longer needed a lighted makeup mirror and that she felt more confident that her makeup looked better because she has more accurate lighting. Easy installation and true stainless steel coloring made for soft contemporary classic styling.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Definitely looks like stainless
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Well made with no obvious short comings
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very
These lights are really striking, and they give off a lot of light. I really like them now that they're installed. However, they were difficult to install because you have to install the back plate while holding the entire fixture. It took two of us to install, and it was difficult to keep it level (especially given that we discovered our mirror below was not installed level). Overall, these look really nice and helped give our bathroom an updated feel.
This light fixture looks good when installed. It is easy to install, and provides enough light with the 4 60 Watt bulbs. I think they should have included the bulbs in the package but then, it says that it does not. I am happy with the ease of install, the looks and plenty of light it provides.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It is a good quality fixture, easy to install.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
I looked at this product for awhile because the black stems in the picture are deceiving. The whole light fixture is the same nickel color and there is no black on this at all. I received two for the master bath and they are positively beautiful and unique. My friend was blown away and although she said she had never thought about lights before, after seeing these, she looks at peoples lights in their houses all the time. These fixtures take up to 60 watt bulbs. I place two 40 watts in the center and two 60 watts on the outside. This cuts down on glare which I have problems with since I had cataract surgery, and it works just fine. Also, since these lights face up instead of down like my last ones, the glare is not bad at all for my particular situation.
I wrongly assumed that this fixture could be hung up or down. It can only shine up and doesn't give off much light. The glass shades are loose, so you can't flip the fixture to point down. It is fine as an accent lighting but doesn't work well as a light over a vanity or sink/ Pretty but not practical since it won't shine down.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
I love this light fixture. I purchased it for my home and just purchased it for a renovation of a fix and flip I recently did. Everyone loves its. It can be used in a contemporary décor or retro......very versatile and provides a lot of light.