The fake wood finish is peeling off as I put it together; I will have to put glass on it just to use, the price does not fit the quality should not be priced more than $30.00
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor for the price
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? did not tell you how cheap the quality it is
Really liked it, it's a cute piece. I thought it was hard to put together. If you don't screw everything just right at the right time it looks kind of crooked. It has a lot of gaps. Most of them are in the back so you'd have to know there were there to see it. It chipped up easy, too, while putting it together. I still like the piece though.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Dinged up really easy during the installation process. Hard to put together, not everything lines up well so it has a bunch of spaces.
I have a rat's nest of equipment and cords going to an exposed corner where the coaxial cable and power outlet are in the living room. This table holds all that unsightly stuff, leaves the electronics wide open for good wireless signals, and from the rest of the room, looks like a cube end table. The back side looks presentable, with no indication that I'm using it backwards.
I love the way it looks, but it's just so cheaply made. It instantly reminded me of ikea stuff. I put it in the corner of the house away from people so that no one touches it and feels how cheap it is. But it does look nice sitting in the corner of the living room.
Colors: Accurate to the website, you can trust the images. Shipping: Arrived undamaged, on-time, and well packaged. Construction: Takes about 40mins without power tools, 30 with them. The instructions are easy to follow and no parts were missing. If you're not a total muppet, this will go smoothly. All you need is a Phillips screwdriver. Quality: Each "wooden" piece is made of light-weight particle board, laminated with a pattern. Compared to IKEA, I found the laminate to be cheap and likely prone to moisture damage. Use coasters. I bought two tables and one fit together absolutely perfectly, while the other required a bit more force due to minor misalignments in cutting or drilling. Final Take: Looks fantastic in the living room, but I cannot overlook the low-quality laminate used on an otherwise perfectly good piece. 4/5 stars.
I was a bit disappointed when I got the end tables. I thought that the feel and look of them was cheaper than I expected. While I know that the price is good, the surface felt like a paper sticker instead of a wood laminate. I am returning mine and getting something better
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It was the right color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I thought that it looked and felt cheap
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? It was accurate
Great purchase easy to put together and very sturdy, matches the Tepekiie coffee table and Modern Leveled end table I bought from you so well. Changed the whole look of my living room. They look expensive and they were all bought for such a good price.
This table arrived damaged. Overstock easily sent a replacement. The second one arrived with damage in the EXACT SAME SPOT! Do not waste your time with this table. It is very poor quality, and obviously this company has no clue how to properly ship their merchandise.