These rollers are very small and compact. They are just perfect for travelling. I have very thin, fine hair and I can't seem to get these rollers to stay in my hair without falling out. I believe they would work well for someone who has a little more hair. This kit contains four small rollers that are too small and eight medium rollers that are just about the right size for someone with shoulder length hair; however, you will need about twice as many. If you have very long hair, this kit will not work for you.
I have used a 5 curler travel set for over 25 years and constantly looking for backup. This set has similar curlers and pins. I am happy to finally find this compact well designed replacement set. The curler has a deep core that sets securely on the heat base. In addition, as I roll, the curlers hold my hair which is thick but fine. I prefer these pins rather than clips. I don't use the 4 smaller roller but the 8 medium ones are great for my short stacked bob hairstyle.
These travel curlers are next to impossible to find at any local store anymore. I have an older set that only has 8 rollers (still works great) and wanted one with 12. These are a bit larger in size, but still compact enough for travel.
this hair setter is exactly what I was looking for. Very handy for every day use as well as traveling. The travel bag was very convenient.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exactly the same
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Exactly the same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellant quality
Nice, compact set of hot rollers for the road. Heats up quickly, works well and easy to pack up and throw in the suitcase.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? right on
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality
This is a wonderful product. It travels well, heats up quickly, and the pins actually work to hold your curlers in your hair. I have very long hair and these curlers worked fantastic. My only complain is I wish that all the rollers were the larger size. I may have to buy another one to get the larger rollers. If you read the directions, you will notice that you are supposed to keep the plastic cover zipped up and on the curlers while they are heating. I think the people that have had the problems with the rollesr not heating well did not do this. I love the small compact light weight size. Very worth the money!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good
I use this roller years ago. I am so glad i found that on this web side. I wanted to have an extra for my vacation. :-)
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It's a same
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
The plug size does not seem standard, and it falls out of the wall. Otherwise, the rollers do get hot, and it is a good size for travel.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Good image
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good description
This set had just what I needed to do my hair. Most of the sets you buy don't have the sizes you need. This one was perfect.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great
This hair setter is great! The plastic rollers grip the hair better than my other hair setter with smooth rollers. The rollers stay in the hair and the curls are long lasting...even in humid weather. Heats up fast. Love these hot rollers for quick and curly styles...with lots of body! This will be great for traveling as it's dual voltage. Highly recommend!
- Did the image onsite match the product? Exactly as described.
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Very good
This hair setter heats up fast and is ready to use in a very short time. I would prefer that it get a bit warmer but that's personal preference. My hair is in an in between stage - trying to let a short style grow out - and this setter has been helpful with the transition. I like the fact that you heat it up in the carrying pouch. Keeps everything together and easy to access. It will work well while traveling in the RV - small and easy to store. The metal clip style works well - hold the rollers in place. A good setter for the price.
the only thing i didn't like about the curlers...is the pins that are suppose to hold you roller to the hair..they did not work well and my hair would fall out and the rollers would fall on the floor....would like to have one with better clips that would hold onto your hair better...
I recently bought the hair setter online. Shipping was fast and as promised. While traveling, the hairsetter performed wonderfully. The rollers do not seem to be all that hot, (which makes them easy to hold), but definintely makes great curls that last all day! (I have shoulder length hair). One important thing to remember is to make sure all the rollers are clicked down into place on the heating unit. This will ensure proper heating of the rollers. The unit is lightweight, very portable, and easy to use. I definitely recommend this product.
This curling set works great. I read the review from another customer that said they didn't get hot enough. I thought that also because they never felt hot. However, when I put them in my hair they curled just great. These rollers are a great size for traveling. I wish they would make a set that has about 1/2 the rollers because I am traveling to Europe and my space is extremely limited so that would work great.
This item was advertised as a travel set of hot rollers, that heat up in two minutes or less. Unfortunately they don't ever really heat up to any point that would actually put any waves or curls in your hair so I'm returning them and am very dissapointed that I have to pay a shipping fee to do that when the item doesn't even work !