This set does everything it was designed to do. The rollers get hot - really hot (hold them by the cooler ends). When you wrap the correct amount of hair around them, you get curls the size of the rollers. You can roll your hair, leave them in to curl your hair and you're free to do something else for the next 10+ minutes before taking them out. It takes some experimenting to get the curls to curl in the direction you want them to go - try wrapping hair backwards vs. forward on the rollers (away from/towards your face), rolling them vertically or horizontally, including the hair on the top of your head to give it lift. Curls come out shiny and bouncy. Some spray before rolling and after unrolling, before fluffing them up with your fingers or brushing them out will make them last longer. I used a set like this more than 30 years ago with the same 'clips' so that was easy. It may take some practice to position the clips so the curlers don't unroll.
Maybe this is not for my hair type. I have really thick hair and you have to section your hair way too much so the rollers & pins can hold. Then I end up with dry looking hair. It was horrible.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Same
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor
There is no temp setting and the rollers get too hot. The metal clips pop off easily
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality good
I LOVE my heated hair curlers! Using this saves me so much time as opposed to using a curling iron, and my curls last SO much longer! I just wish that the lid was attached instead of coming completely off, but it's a great product. Thanks!