The price was great was for this product. I have been looking everywhere for a chi straightener but they were always so expensive. I used to use a cheaper straightener and I can definitely notice the difference. My boyfriend says that my hair doesn't smell "cooked" anymore. It makes my hair amazingly soft and shiny. It also straightens my hair immediately. It used to take me forever to do my hair now it only takes a couple of minutes and its stick straight and looks so healthy. I would never go back to my old straightener or any other one ever again.
This flat iron makes such a huge difference in my hair! I have wavy hair that gets frizzy in the humidity . . . and I live in Florida. The Chi flat iron takes care of all my hair problems for me. I often wonder how I managed without it before! The Chi is the best and was recommended to me by two separate hair dressers as being "the best" available. Buy it now . . . you will not be sorry.
I love the Chi's they do a great job of hair straightening. I also purchase the extended warranty which has come in handy.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Image matched the actual product
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? description was acurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Its a CHI
I purchased this one for styling my hair not straightning. I have naturally straight hair. I wanted nice curls but not like curling iron curl. I figured out that i can make curly wavy tossled any kind of style with this one. Friend of mine told me that chi is the best one about 3 years ago. But being stupid i purchased 30$ flat iron. Something something brand whatever one. And i regretted it. It was not good.So i decided chi. But did not feel like spending 100$. So crossed my finger ordered refurbished one. Now i am happy. This one looks new works like new. But this one says made in korea. Not sure authentic ones made in korea. wherever from this particular iron I am loving it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Same
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good
Have ordered several "refurbished" products from Overstock. Always been pleased. This flat iron is no exception. Would recommend to anyone. Heats up and is "brand new" to me. Arrived very clean (sanitized) and looks like new. Comes with directions and in a black and white generic box that says - factory refurbished, etc. If you order anything that is refurbished make sure it is factory refurbished and that they used factory parts. I have ordered ice cream maker, food processor, etc., from Overstock and been 100% pleased. They always work like "new".
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Perfectly
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality
I have had other CHI flat irons in the past that I absolutely loved, so when my old one stopped working I immediately started looking for another. This was not the answer. It pulls my hair even when I run it through really slowly. It's also a super dull pink which is not appealing. Not worth the money.
This product has good potential. I couldn't tell it was refurbished. It straightens hair alright but not that much better than my 30$ color brand straighter. I used to have an original Chi and loved it. The blades on this pink version are not as smooth as the original chi and it always pulls my hair. However it has lasted 2 years with no functional issues. I wouldn't have spent 90 dollars on it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good solid ocnstruction has lasted 2 years with no problem
I bought this flat-iron for my daughter and she said it was the best one she's ever had, which is saying something because she has had many. Good job on the refurbishing. We couldn't tell it wasn't brand new!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great
This was a very good buy. I was not sure what to expect from a refurbished hair straightener, but it looked brand new when I opened it. I would have never guessed it was a refurbished item. I also really love how fast it warms up and the fact that it tells you when it is warmed up. Very good product.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It looked just like the image on the site.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate description.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality.
I have used CHI before and love the product! Just wanted to say check the pricing on some of the non-refurbished ones first, I just got a new one for cheaper than this one here on overstock since they always have sales on different products! Especially for this brand the ~$$$ price is a steal, but they have others new (same size) as low as $$$! I LOVE OVERSTOCK!!!
- Did the image onsite match the product? yes
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes
- How is the quality of the product? great quality
This product is good. It's not a Paul Mitchell hair straightener, but it'll do. I'm happy with the product. It heats up quick and leaves your hair nice and smooth. The only complain I have is that, my hair sometimes gets caught in the cracks. Not fun. :(
This is my second chi. The first one was an original model and I dropped it on tile after a couple years of use, worked great before that! This chi gets my hair straight and shiny better than the old one, however it pulls my hair. I have hair to my collar bone, so its not that my hair is too long. I have to be extremely careful how I move it through my hair to avoid hair pulling. Even when I am careful it still seems to catch on to my hair somewhere. I like the chi's straightening abilities, but can do without it hurting me!
I love CHI flat irons. I had one for 5 years and it fell on the tile floor and broke. I bought a cheap one and hated it and decided to buy a CHI again and I'm so glad that I did. I have curly hair and it took too long to straighten with the other iron, but with my CHI I'm done in no time. I would highly recommend this iron to anyone.
I procrastinated buying a Chi because of the price. Even though I use my straightener daily I just had a hard time spending the money. Worth every penny! It completely changes the texture of my hair. I don't know what magic it uses but my hair is so soft and smooth after using it. I just love it. Way better than any flat iron I have ever tried.
I bought this for my granddaughter for her birthday. Her favorite color is pink. She has wanted one for awhile. She loves it. It works great. I would suggest this product. I never had a problem with overstock.com. They are a great website.