This hair dryer is the best dryer I have found that can dry my thick hair. I have tried hair dryers off the shelf at srotes and they jsut don't have the power I need. I have ownered a couple of these over many years.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image matched the picture
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? It was accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality
This dryer gets my hair dry quickly and it is nice and smooth when I finish. I would give it a 5 star rating if it weren't so darn heavy and LONG! My arms aren't very long and I can't use the add-on end that directs the heat to a smaller area.
I bought this to replace a "bed head" dryer that only lasted 3 months. This is superior to the other dryer, I love the soft slip free handle , long cord, high and low settings and everything about it! For right at **** this dryer is a such a great deal. It is also much quieter than my previous dryer.
Nice hair dryer , but it vibrates way too much. You need to have strong hands to hold on to this.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? As described
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? As described
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Average quality
While this dryer does the job, it has 2 main problems. First, the heat settings: COOL has absolutely no heat, so is more COLD than COOL. But the second setting, WARM is so warm that I wouldn't even think of using HOT. Not that comfortable. Second, the dryer is so heavy that it is difficult to hold it up long enough to dry my hair. Not well designed.
I purchased this hair dryer after reading all the reviews. Initially, this seemed like a great dryer but it was defective. After about three weeks of use, it started making a rattling noise and smelled like burning wires and electrical smoke. Yikes! I am returning this product for a refund. So disappointing...