I've had several so-called "All-in-One Printers,copiers,scanners and faxes. Inevitably one of the functions would not work. I am pleased to say this is not one of those products! This product delivers everything it claims to do. I highly recommend this Product for Home or Office use.
I am so happy with this product. It does everything it says it will and is so easy to use. Set up was easy and i love the wireless printing.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? 100%
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Wonderful
I compared the price with HP itself and a few other places on line and found it was the best buy from Overstock. I was also thrilled by the quick delivery. I was going to order the same item from HP for its two business delivery but finally I decided to get it from Overstock because Overstock did not charge tax and I could use my Rewards to get final price further down. I haven't got chance to use this printer much and might not be able to tell how good it could be. But I tried to print once and it was super fast and quiet. I am very happy to but this from Overstock and will definitely but more items from Overstock.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? same
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? I think so
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very nice
As a Real Estate agent, I can work from home with full printer, scan, and copy access! Great product, well worth the investment. I have used it for 2 months now, and no complaints. Love the efficiency, quiet operation, and highly recommend.
I have a home office and run a small business and thought this all in one would be just right but it takes time for the cartridges to calibrate each time you print then you have to wait for the fist page and then the 2nd page and so forth. if it was a lot faster it would be perfect it has a good touch creen and the scanner works great and I love the fact the faxes go to a folder on your desktop and you can open them and save them or print them. The copier part is also a little slow but if you were just using it for the home use it would be a perfect machine.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? So Far
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good Quality