These are excellent tailoring scissors. They are the perfect size for making cuts while draping fabric on the dress form. Super sharp and they open and close smoothly. Because they are smaller than shears, but not tiny like embroidery scissors they fit well in the hand and are not too heavy. I expect they will become my favorite scissors. Not for cutting out large pieces of fabric laid out on the cutting table.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exactly
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Fine quality
I have been sewing for 40 years and Gingher are my favorite scissors. They're sharp and cut beautifully. These snip through several layers of fabric like butter and are perfect for clipping neck edges, armhole curves as well as precise embroidery. I've enjoyed mine so much, I bought these for my daughter for her birthday.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Great