I returned this dress. I thought it was going to be a little dressy, perhaps even dressy enough for a wedding. But the stones are just that, stones, and very rustic. And I didn't feel that they went with the material of the dress, which turned out to be a very heavy, stretchy jersey-type material that would show every figure flaw no matter what undergarments you might choose to wear under it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the color was exactly right
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the stones around the neckline were much more rustic than I was expecting
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
Silky gorgeous.Normally a size 8 for me, Id opt for a small(small/med/lrg is how it comes) Looks very feminine, slinky yet covers all(modest.Can add belt to it scarf ect.....really love it but I think too loose but liked enough to keep it,.
This is a nice dress for summer but can be paired with a light cardigan for spring or fall. The jewelled neckline is very pretty.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very soft nice flow to the material
- How accurate was the sizing? good, loose fitting style
This is a nice comfortable dress. The size is accurate and the length hits mid knee for me and I'm 5'4"if that helps any. It doesn't cling to the body and is just a nice dress to have for an evening out to dinner or to a wedding or party. Not too dressy and not too casual. I'm happy with this purchase. Made well too.
The workmanship on this dress, especially around the neckline, was horrible. More than half of the beads were only halfway sewn on which made them hang instead of fitting against the material. I would not recommend this article of clothing to anyone.
I am large busted and orderd a large. It fits very nicely and drapes well. The fabric is wrinkle free and that makes it very good for traveling. I bought it to use for dinner on a riverboat cruise on the Mississipi River. I'm sure I will wear it more than once on this cruise. My husband likes this dress on me too.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Colors on arrival was accurate with the web site color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. For an inexpensive dress, the quality is superior.
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing was good for me.
Loved this dress, but after wearing once and putting in gentle cycle wash, all the large beads came loose. I will be returning it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I loved the look and fit, but after the very first machine wash gentle cycle all of the large beads came loose.
- How accurate was the sizing? exact
I love this dress and recieved tons of compliments. I am now looking to get it in other colors. I have the black and I am wearing with a colored sandal the dress is great!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Looked like ad
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great material and quality
- How accurate was the sizing? Fit true to size
This product is cheap and terrible. The beading around the neck line doesn't look anything like it does in the picture (it looks more like someone took a trip to the craft store and went to town sewing on some cheap beads). The beading started unraveling the moment I took it out of the package and long strands of tiny beads now hang down from the collar. It is unwearable. The fabric is also extremely unforgiving. It is thin and slinky. Though it is quite comfortable (feels kind of like a nightgown), it shows every underwear seam, bra strap, and wrinkle of cellulite. I found it to be indecent without a long cardigan to cover my underwear lines. Terrible dress. Don't waste your money.