This outfit is very cute and my daughter received a lot of compliments on it. However, I did find that it ran a bit small. I got the 4/5 because size 5 in other brands is normally pretty roomy on her. Both the pants and top were a little more snug than I would have liked. Also, note that these washing instructions are hand wash. I put it in my washer on delicate and it washed ok. I threw it in the dryer just for a minute to take out the wrinkles and the brown color faded. It is my fault for not following the washing instructions, but I just wanted to point that out.
This is what little girls should dress like, frills and bows. The colors are exact, the fit was right on and the quality is what I expected. She has recieved so many complements on this adorable outfit. Ann Loren has a new fan. Actually two new fans!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very Good Quality
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
This outfit has continued to give my daughter compliments where ever she goes. Last year when she was 3, it was too long for her so I hemmed up one layer at the bottom of the pant. This year I took out the hem and she is wearing it for another season. Don't forget to get the matching outfit for the doll.
I bought two by the same manufacturer and same problem with this one - small bows on legs fell off, length on pants about two inches too long, and the quality of the ribbon waist is less than desirable. It is less expensive than what is sold at boutiques so I guess you get what you pay for.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good - Not great
- How accurate was the sizing? A little big and long
I pur hased this outfit for use at a national pageant. My daughter loved the outfit and received great scores.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. exceptional
- How accurate was the sizing? perfectly
the outfit was adorable on and I will probably use this site again because of this, but I do not believe that the quality of material is as strong as it could be. the knit stretches out when worn and tugged on as children do. The cotton id also somewhat flimsy and must be starched and ironed unless taken to a dry cleaners which is what i chose to do. the outfit is cute and we got lots of compliments but maintenance is high.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the color was accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the quality of the material was not as strong as I would have liked.The knit stretched
- How accurate was the sizing? the sizing was good
Darling set, seems well made. Since it is going to be a gift, I cannot comment on how well it holds up to washing and wearing.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The blue is not quite as dull as the picture suggests -- great improvement!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice quality
- How accurate was the sizing? True to size
I have ordered several of the Ann Loren outfits as gifts. The girls LOVE them and they are adorable. They are very well made and the color is exactly what you see on the screen. They do run a little small, but that is the only downside and is an easy fix!!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very high quality
- How accurate was the sizing? Runs a little small.
Cute outfit, however I have not washed it yet to see the results/effects. It says to hand wash, which I did not realize when I bought it. Does any one know how to hand wash these days? I don't! It is a kids outfit, how do you hand wash ice creme stains???? I'll have to see how that works out....The negative: When I recieved it there was a small hole in the fabric near the seam in the shoulder of the top. I was going to return it, however I was too lazy to bother. I sewed it to the seam and it's fine.