Very comfortable and nicely cut casual dress. This garment is unlined and feels as comfortable as as a high quality t-shirt but looks and feels much more attractive. The fabric is soft and had nice drape and flow. It is expensive for such a casual garment but it is made in the USA not China. The made in the USA quality comes through in the fabric and construction.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? I got the blue. It is quite pretty and it is exactly as pictured.
The company name is appropriate for this dress. It is quite comfortable, with a slightly swingy skirt. Feels like your favorite T-shirt. Soft, broken in, comforting. I'm 5-2 and it is just at the bottom of my knee . Definitely a cold water/hang dry item as I like the length. (I hang dry most of my clothes, so it could be personal preference.) Not a cleavage-baring neckline!! I see this going easily into fall with tights and layers. And that makes me happy. (Having one in dark jewel tone purple would make me happy, too....Comfort Apparel)
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color is brighter than olives, earthier than spring greens
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It is jersey, thin jersey. A black bra is visible through the green material.
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
After reading reviews I knew the dress would be sheer, but I wasn't really prepared for just how sheer it actually is. A slip is a must!!!!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color of the dress is pretty exact to to the photo.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. There doesn't seem to be any snags. Stitching looks very secure.
- How accurate was the sizing? Great!
This soft dress is comfortable and well cut. It is really and truly knee length even on my long waisted frame. Hangs beautifully and is not tight.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
- How accurate was the sizing? Exact
Love the fit and flare of these dresses, could be less sheer, There was a seam line hole in one of them. I purchased all available colors. Would have bought more if more colors available, great for summer
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly. Bought all available colors, black, orange, green, turquoise.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very sheer , material is soft, but see through. Put on the black dress and it had a hole in the neck line seam, a very noticeable hole.
- How accurate was the sizing? Good
I ordered this dress despite the reviews that mentioned how thin the material is, because it looked really cute. It is, but good grief it IS thin. I felt like I was wearing a nightgown when I tried it on. You really can't wear this out without a slip, and that wasn't going to happen for me in a hot, humid Virginia summer, so I returned it. The same style in a better material would be terrific!
I bought this dress knowing I wanted to feel comfortable! It was just what I wanted. It has a soft jersey material to it and its very casual. The sleeves are short which are nice so if I am cold it works. Definitely buy more in colors!
What an awesome surprise! This dress is perfect in every way. I wore it today and received many compliments. Fabric is easy, it didn't wrinkle after sitting for most of the day and the color (purple) is vibrant. The fit is perfect with a slight a-line and it hit just above the knee, i am 5'5". I'll buy it in several colors. Love it
The dress falls nicely and looks neat even after being packed inside a small bag for shipping. I bought two of them and will definitely buy more. They're very lightweight and perfect for warmer weather. I'm glad I read the reviews before ordering and ordered a size larger.
After 6 months of occasional wear, the seam under the arms are starting to break down a little and the cotton material is pilling a bit. But for the cost, it's not so bad and I'd think about purchasing again. It's light weight and great for the summer, but it's solid enough to be worn all year round if you have a poncho or sweater to warm up your arms.