Having already read the Harry Potter books I was skeptical as to whether I could get into the audio books. I received the first book as a gift and decided to give it a try and needless to say I purchased this book, finished it, moved on to the third and have just purchased the fourth! The storyline for the Chamber of Secrets almost seems better listening to it on audiobook. The man who does the narrating is amazing! He is so talented at giving each character their own personality and voice that it is incredible. I would recommend these books to anyone especially in the audio format. Reading the books is good but takes a while, watching the movies gives you the image of the characters but there are so many changes between that and the book, but the audio book allows you to sit back and be entertained while still getting a good image of the characters (probably better than how you would read it) and doesn't leave out anything like the movies!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
Was so excited to start listening to this It's harry potter what more can I say
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. perfect
This is an excellent book. J.KI. Rowling makes you laugh and keeps you interested all the way through. A little unique to have a man do female voices, but my son still enjoyed it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Completely same image
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Totally accurate description
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Wonderful quality
I have read this book twice and listened to the CD with my family. The story is just as good the 3rd time as it was the 1st. J.K. Rowling is going to be remembered as one of the greatest authors of the 20th/21st centuries. Jim Dale has an amazing ability to draw you into the story with his imitation of each character. The only problem I found is when you're listening to it in the car. It's very easy to get involved in the story and not pay attention to where you're supposed to be driving. ;-)