Beautiful throw to look at but a nightmare in the dryer. I have never seen so much fabric fuzz in the lint catcher to my dryer ever in my life. I had to empty the lint catcher 4 times before the throws were dry. I filled up a small trash can with the all the lint. To top it off the lint was so fine that it made a mess on the floor. Truly a fire hazard! Don't buy these throws unless you plan on knitting a sweater with all the lint that comes off in the washing and drying process!
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No