2. 5 yrs. ago I ordered the double-size Serta Cromwell for a guest room. Anyone who slept on it commented on the comfort. Based on those comments I slept on it a few nights and found it comfortable. Ordered a queen-size for my own bedroom. Before ordering I spoke with a customer service rep about the mattress being only one-sided but was assured it would wear as well as a 2-sided. I found it difficult to agree with the woman's logic and explanation. Woman said there had not been complaints about this. Now exactly 12 months later the mattress where I lay is compressing and since I can't flip it but only turn it one time it has become a lemon to me! I weigh 132# so it is not like it has been abused. Never will I buy a mattress like this again, only one that can be turned and flipped on a regular basis. This mattress has been a huge disappointment to me and I am looking for a better mattress at this time. All that said: customers give thought to how the bed will be used in your home. I wish I had spent a little more and gotten a better quality mattress which is what I am currently shopping for.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? n/a
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good as a guest mattress set that isn't slept on often.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Somewhat
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No