I slipped in my battery, and the light on the charger was GREEN. That should have been a clue, since the battery was drained. I plugged it in an outlet, and it popped. Light stayed green. Left it in the outlet to charge OVER NIGHT, and in the morning, lo and behold, light is green, and I have a (still) drained battery. Read the reviews for the same product on another major online retailer, and you'll see that these just don't work.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Looks like the image
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? No
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It simply doesn't work
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No