pgabier Review

This product can only be shipped to certain zip codes. View full details page for more information.

View Full Details
Options:

This item is out of stock.

Rating
EXACTLY what I was looking for!
 from Chesapeake, VA,  Apr 29, 2010

I received this rug yesterday and it is exactly what I was looking for: natural fiber rug that looks coastal and would fit into our Balinese type of decor, soft to the bare feet (kids were laying on it watching TV), and it is variegated in color so dirt will not show up as much. It has 5% cotton in it too, FYI (the other 95% is jute). I have it laying on carpet right not (it will go in our new place which has hardwood floors). I am going to get a thick rug pad for it so the kids will still be able to lay on it to watch TV. I considered ******* seagrass rug (and took a swatch home) but that was NOT soft and not good on the feet. I also checked out sisal rugs there too and I am MUCH happier with this purchase than I would have been with the ******* one. And--it was much less expensive.

Was This Review Helpful?
 
 

Sponsored Links