Your coupon has been activated.
Coupon Activated
One Big Summer Clearance

kristilea Review

This product can only be shipped to certain zip codes. View full details page for more information.

View Full Details
Options:

This item is out of stock.

Rating
Small for an adult
 from Tacoma, WA,  Dec 2, 2012

What you see is what you get. I failed to check the measurements/size and it ended up being to small for me to wear so I will gift it to a child as the size is to small for an adult. The marking on the back of the cross reads: "DBJ925CHINA" DBJ = The designer's marking which is Jasco Designs Inc. 925 =By definition and international agreement “sterling” silver is 92.5% pure silver and 7.5% some other material – usually copper. The 92.5% is why jewelry is often stamped with the numbers 925 or .925. Why Mix Copper with Pure Silver? Silver tends to oxidize (tarnish) quickly, leaving it a yucky brown color. The 7.5% copper or other metals used to make sterling silver slow down the tarnishing process. Secondly, pure silver is a very soft metal. It can bend or break easily. Adding another, more durable, metal to the mix ensures that your silver jewelry will last a lot longer, and look a lot nicer down the road. CHINA = you guessed it..made in China.

  • How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Spot On
  • How accurate was the sizing? Spot On
  • Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good Quality
Was This Review Helpful?
 
 

Sponsored Links