Recently I changed the battery in my Carbon monoxide unit. A few hours later the alarm sounded. I called to have the gas range examined. I received three reasons why the alarm went off. 1. False Positive. They all do that when you change the battery. 2. Each time you use the range you release a little Carbon Monoxide 3. I don't know why it went off. I decided to stop using Natural Gas and bought this counter top range It's perfect for one or two persons. Cooks cleanly without the Gas odor. Easy to clean and the Alarm does not go off anymore.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Exactly
- How is the quality of the product? Excellent
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes