Arts & Crafts Reviews
The latest reviews on Arts & Crafts
Arts & Crafts
Price was excellent. Purchased as a gift subscription for my mother for Christmas. She was thrilled.
Disappointed at lack of details.
This is an okay magazine, has nice ideas, but not enough detail for this amateur quilter.
Vogue Pattern Magazine
This is a renewal. I have not actually started receiving the new subscription as yet.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Fine
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. As described
Subscriber since 1962.
Vogue Patterns has it all. Great photography of current styles, style information, and how to articles for the more advanced sewer.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Identical
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Best sewing magazine in the world except for Threads Magazine.
as of today I have not recieved any magazines
would love to tell it has been great, but no magazines as of yet
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? don't know, I am hoping it comes soon
It's a wonderful magazine for the pastelist. Of course, the pictures are outstanding, but the artist-written articles shed light upon the process of creation. Further, all the the newest pastel-related products are reviewed. I look forward to this every two months.
Crochet World Magazine
For magazine orders, please allow 12 to 16 weeks for your first issue to arrive. Unfortunately, tracking information is not available for magazine orders :( This is a great price for it though :)
Just received my first issue loved looking and enjoyed the information on quilting patterns i can use one of the patterns for a quilt show in the spring
Crochet Mag is Great
This is a fabulous magazine with fresh and new designs beyond the hum drum patterns we usually see. I highly recommend it to anyone who loves to crochet.
A good magazine, but, much more expensive (at least $5.00) than from other sources.