The fumes given off by this mattress burned my eyes and nose. I aired it out for 2 weeks, but whenever I put it in my bedroom and slept on it the fumes were so strong they gave me a headache and made my eyes burn. I finally threw the whole thing in the trash. I would have returned it, but once it is unpacked it is impossible to repack. I have used memory foam pads on my beds and am accustomed to them initially giving off fumes, but the smell eventually goes away. However, the fumes from this mattress remained incredibly strong even after being outside on my porch for two weeks. Whenever I handled the mattresses, they left an unpleasant "greasy" feeling residue on my hands. Also, the mattresses tore easily whenever I had to move them around.
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No