I received the correct lamp but it was the wrong color. The customer service representatives were very nice and tried resolving the problem quickly. I would still love to order the lamp but am concerned I will still get the wrong color. There were two dragonfly lamps that had bases that lit up but one is with portions of clear glass and the other was all green.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the lamps received was not the correct ones even though they stated it was. There was no clear glass it was all green
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the quality of the product received was excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Same style but wrong color
What a disappointment. I fell in love with this lamp as soon as I saw it on Overstock, so I ordered 2 to replace my living room lamps. Clean looking, uncluttered, very pretty and cheerful looking...online. However, when I received them there wasn't even a tiny bit of white. The base and the lamp shade were both deep dark murky looking green and blue...very unattractive and ugly. I am returning both of these ugly, gruesome looking items.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? They didn't, there was absolutely NO white at all. Just dark gruesome green and blue, very ugly!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Not what I expected, not worth the price.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The site description did not match what I received
Gave it as a gift and they loved it. Bought one for myself in blue
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
Good quality and looks gorgeous. It's worth the price for something that you would love to have. It's something to treasure for a lifetime, look good anywhere in the house.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Yes indeed
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent and looks gorgeous.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Close enough as described.
I loved it so much. I am wishing I had ordered two. But will wait a short while. perfect for massage therapy room. thank you.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? true to description.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very nice
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? right on.
This large tiffany lamp is quite beautiful in its colors. It has pulls for the two 60 watt lamps and it comes with a 25 watt lamp installed already in the base which turns on with a line switch. So you can have only the base lit for low light or can use all three lamps for full brightness. I keep on large round library table in a corner and find that one lamp plus base gives normal lighting and when want a subdued lamp just use the base. My only complaint is that the form used for shipping ends up everywhere! Best to cut the box down the sides to open and cut the tape around the foam before lifting. That will lessen the loose styrofoam. Also having piece of packing tape handy to pick up the small pieces of syrofoam makes clean up easier. Well packed, however, and have two of these style lamps both arriving from CA to MO in good condition because of how well packed. If you like Tiffany lighting and want a larger lamp this is a beautiful lamp for you.
I was looking for somewhat of a match to a Tiffany style dragonfly lamp that I had bought about 10 years ago and although the colors are different, I thought the lamps would look alright but imagine my surprise when it came and it absolutely dwarfed my lamp. This is a large lamp, I am considering purchasing a second so I will have a perfect match. I read a review that claims that some of the glass is plastic, I do not believe that is true. I have several Tiffany style lamps around my house including some Dale Tiffany lamps and when you tap on them they do sound like plastic but that is the way stained glass lamps sound ,I'm not sure if that is what is making that reviewer think it's made of plastic but I'm pretty sure there is no plastic. The glass looks and sounds the same as all my other lamps that I have purchased from various retailers. I thought the shipping was very fast, it only took a week to arrive to Minnesota from California, Actually they shipped the next business day. I also thought the price was good for the size and you can't beat free shipping!
This lamp is PLASTIC. I was so disappointed when I received it. The product description which says: ■Shade contains pieces of stained glass - is misleading. Maybe there are some "pieces of stained glass" in there somewhere - but it is NOT a lamp constructed from stained glass. It is primarily made out of PLASTIC. With that said, if you're ok with plastic, it's a fine looking lamp (although I didn't put it together and plug it in.)
As with a few other of the lighted bottom lamps, the posts in the bottom that attach through the foot with wing nuts are not lined up correctly. You have to bend them slightly to get them through the foot and then they do not tighten correctly to make the foot and base solid against one another. You can't tighten too much for fear of breaking them off, so you are left with a slightly unstable connection you hope your customer does not notice.
I am very please with this lamp. It met my expectations fully. For the money, it is large size. Like the lighted base. The colors are very rich.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Better than the picture.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. it is very well made.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? True to the description